New Avengers trailer released

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re going to a double bill - Infinity War at 8.50 then Endgame at 0.01. I’m going to be f***ing knackered :lol:

Could be worse... there might be a marathon session somewhere showing all previous films starting from Iron Man and finishing off with Infinity War in preparation for End Game.

Now that would be a challenge!

(If anybody wondering total screen time from Iron Man to Captain Marvel = 44hrs 47 minutes)

Could be worse... there might be a marathon session somewhere showing all previous films starting from Iron Man and finishing off with Infinity War in preparation for End Game.

(If anybody wondering total screen time from Iron Man to Captain Marvel = 44hrs 47 minutes)

I saw something on Facebook today saying that if you watched one a day you’d have to start on Friday to get them all in before endgame.

Tempted tbh :lol:

AMC in America are doing it

“Let’s go get this son of a bitch”...
been reading that this movie is expecting to take north of $900m in its opening weekend and could possibly break the $1bn barrier... crazy figures them :eek:

Especially if the rumour is true that the estimated budget was $1bn, just boggles the mind!

Especially if the rumour is true that the estimated budget was $1bn, just boggles the mind!
The budget for both movies was in the region of $800m all in from what I read somewhere ... they could reap the neck end of $5bn from them both if Endgame beats avatar to the highest grossing movie of all time... mind boggling figures and reinforces the fact that Marvel will be around for a long time to come

The budget for both movies was in the region of $800m all in from what I read somewhere ... they could reap the neck end of $5bn from them both if Endgame beats avatar to the highest grossing movie of all time... mind boggling figures and reinforces the fact that Marvel will be around for a long time to come

Crazy when you hear Marvel was in so much financial trouble in the 1990s that they were so close to going under they had to sell the movie rights for their characters to stay afloat. Then Disney buys them for $4bn in 2009, they are laughing all the way the bank now, as Disney know they will get more than their money back, Marvel have a character portfolio of 3000+ to fall back on.

Crazy when you hear Marvel was in so much financial trouble in the 1990s that they were so close to going under they had to sell the movie rights for their characters to stay afloat. Then Disney buys them for $4bn in 2009, they are laughing all the way the bank now, as Disney know they will get more than their money back, Marvel have a character portfolio of 3000+ to fall back on.

Yeah although they had already started the MCU when Disney took over I don’t think they’d have been as big as they’ve been.

Dragging them out aswell apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back