New Avengers trailer released

Status
Not open for further replies.

And too think there are returning Superhero franchises to the MCU including X men and Fantastic 4 ... The Marvel behemoth will probably end up having all 10 highest grossing movies of all time before long ... I do hope this movie doesn’t signal the end of the Avengers like... really enjoyed them but I think Marvel have plans for more diverse characters to come to the party in future productions

And too think there are returning Superhero franchises to the MCU including X men and Fantastic 4 ... The Marvel behemoth will probably end up having all 10 highest grossing movies of all time before long ... I do hope this movie doesn’t signal the end of the Avengers like... really enjoyed them but I think Marvel have plans for more diverse characters to come to the party in future productions

They will more than likely explore the cosmic side of the MCU, ie The Eternals which is already in production. Personally I would live to see some of the Marvel UK characters brought to the bog screen ie Captain Britain, Excalibur, Union Jack or my favourite... Death's Head :lol:

They will more than likely explore the cosmic side of the MCU, ie The Eternals which is already in production. Personally I would live to see some of the Marvel UK characters brought to the bog screen ie Captain Britain, Excalibur, Union Jack or my favourite... Death's Head :lol:
It’ll happen eventually fella... bet in the next 5 years there’s production of a movie involving Cpt Britain.. I agree on the cosmic side of ya post.. the introduction of Cpt Marvel shoes they moving away from planet earth and out into the cosmos... think the skrulls and Kree will be heavily involved in future storylines

Just been on the Vue Darlington site and they're showing the midnight viewings on 7 screens :eek:….Never seen that before at Darlo

See the final battle has been leaked on social media and gives away a load of what must have happened during the movies. Bastards and needs to be avoided :evil:

See the final battle has been leaked on social media and gives away a load of what must have happened during the movies. Bastards and needs to be avoided :evil:
Amazed at that news mind... Marvel are normally bullet proof when it comes to leaks... in fact it’s normally their own actors who let slip plot lines etc... that’s me staying clear of twitter etc

I'm suffering from such huge marvel fatigue that I'd nearly just watch the leaked footage to save me having to sit through the preceding 3 hours!

You forgot to include the 30 minutes of sitting through adverts and trailers before the actual film itself even starts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back