Netflix

Watched “The end of the f***ing world” in one sitting last night. Enjoyed it actually, was strange and different.

8 episodes and only 20 mins and episode.

Think Netflix also had some success with documentaries, Making a Murderer obviously but The Keepers is meant to be amazing.
Loved MoaM (even though I believe he did it) and it's great that the young lad has been released on the back of it, but 'The Keepers" is absolute shite. whilst I fully respect the nun's students trying to get to the bottom of it, the tenuousness of the links make the associated theories ludicrous to me.

I'd recommend "Last Chance U". It's a docu about a college football team who give second chances to football players who have dropped out of other colleges for various reasons. I know nothing about american football and it has me gripped.
Really enjoyed that myself

Watching Dark at the moment , I think it's excellent. I'm up to episode 8 of 10 so should finish it this weekend.
I’ll give it a watch over the weekend, only heard good things about it.

I'd recommend "Last Chance U". It's a docu about a college football team who give second chances to football players who have dropped out of other colleges for various reasons. I know nothing about american football and it has me gripped.
Love Last Chance U they are moving to a different college for the next series iirc.

Nearly finished Ozark ..... one episode left.

Almost gave up half way through but something kept me watching. It’s full of surprises.

Watched “The end of the f***ing world” in one sitting last night. Enjoyed it actually, was strange and different.

8 episodes and only 20 mins and episode.
Watched the trailer for that, it's the lad from that episode of Black Mirror isn't it? The episode that's quite hard to describe to anyone who hasn't seen it, for spoiler reasons. Plays a lad called Kenny.

Edit: episode is 'Shut Up and Dance', just checked and it is the same actor.

Last edited:
Watched the trailer for that, it's the lad from that episode of Black Mirror isn't it? The episode that's quite hard to describe to anyone who hasn't seen it, for spoiler reasons. Plays a lad called Kenny.

Edit: episode is 'Shut Up and Dance', just checked and it is the same actor.
He plays a good part, it’s enjoyable if you fancy something a bit different and it’s a nice short one.

Just watched the 1st ep, it's pretty good. Not in the same league as Alias Grace tho imo, but that may just be due to my love of Sarah Gadon.

Definitely gonna stick with it though.
I think you may be being a bit biased. :lol: I enjoyed them both but The Handmaid's Tale inches ahead basically because of the photography and the look of it, and it functions on more levels.

Back