Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

A few things I've watched lately - some have been mentioned. mostly Netflix Originals...
Icarus (documentary) really good - unravels into something completely different to what was originally intended.
Dirty Money (documentary series) - Trump one is canny, VW one drags a bit...
The Sinner - Thought it was ok - never really gripped me until towards the end.
The Confession Tapes - (documentary series) watched the first 2 this week - about 2 young fellas who were seemingly 'coaxed' into confessing to a triple murder. You'd like it if you liked 'Making a Murderer/Jinx...
Hunt for The Wilderpeople (film) loved it, directed by Taika Waititi (What we do in the Shadows, Eagle vs Shark)
Jerry before Seinfeld Great.
13 Reasons Why - Guff.

Daredevil
Making a Murderer
Ozark
Narcos
Jessica Jones
The Punisher
Dark
Altered Carbon
The Expanse
Geralds Game

Watched a few shows recently:

Black Mirror - really good for the most part, the odd duff episode but you’re going to get that with the anthology style setup

The Sinner - mediocre. Interesting concept but even at only eight episodes there was a lot of filler

Narcos - class

Designated Survivor - incredibly cheesy, one of those shows you can switch off for most of the episode and not really have missed anything

The Punisher - decent enough. Again some boring filler in the middle but enjoyable for the most part

I tried to watch Altered Carbon but really couldn’t get into it, some of the writing and acting is just awful. Watching Daredevil at the minute, just your standard Marvel affair. Nothing groundbreaking but a decent watch.

Watched a few shows recently:

Black Mirror - really good for the most part, the odd duff episode but you’re going to get that with the anthology style setup

The Sinner - mediocre. Interesting concept but even at only eight episodes there was a lot of filler

Narcos - class

Designated Survivor - incredibly cheesy, one of those shows you can switch off for most of the episode and not really have missed anything

The Punisher - decent enough. Again some boring filler in the middle but enjoyable for the most part

I tried to watch Altered Carbon but really couldn’t get into it, some of the writing and acting is just awful. Watching Daredevil at the minute, just your standard Marvel affair. Nothing groundbreaking but a decent watch.
The Sinner, really enjoyed it.
Narcos, outstanding.
The Punisher, lasted 30 mins, absolute rubbish.

I've just finished ozark which was top class. The dark was one of the deepest bits of tv I've ever seen.

Netflix is outstanding value for money imo. In fact, I've not checked, but i can't understand how they make money at those prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back