Netflix

What media outlet shows nothing but well written amazing shit?

I’ll gladly sign up.
I've no idea. As far as I'm aware, my previous message didn't allude to such a fabled outlet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched The Open House. Not kidding, possibly the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. Appalling.

Someone on this forum recommended designated survivor.

Fuck me 21 episodes in season one. Utter shite.

Then I see that there’s a second season. The missus is enjoying it as well so she will want to watch them all :evil:

Someone on this forum recommended designated survivor.

Fuck me 21 episodes in season one. Utter shite.

Then I see that there’s a second season. The missus is enjoying it as well so she will want to watch them all :evil:
It wasn't me! I couldn't get into it. Left after one episode.

Anyone been watching the drama Seven Seconds - about police cover up of a black lad? I'm on episode five and struggling. Again, for me, it's drawn out and I've just realised there's another five to go. Worth continuing?

Anyone been watching the drama Seven Seconds - about police cover up of a black lad? I'm on episode five and struggling. Again, for me, it's drawn out and I've just realised there's another five to go. Worth continuing?
I found the first one a bit too dark and it came across as getting an issue first then coming up with a story to fit the issue. We aren't going to bother with it.

I found the first one a bit too dark and it came across as getting an issue first then coming up with a story to fit the issue. We aren't going to bother with it.
I'm now up to episode 8 and will persevere as it picked up the pace. But really, far too drawn out and yes, there's a feeling of being hit over the head with 'Issues'. I even think it could have ended at 8 - but the next 2 are the trial. Quite a slog.

Dont think its a Netflix Original but The End Of The F**king World has been my favorite series in a long time

Back