My tenants have moved out - threatened by neighbour

I had a call from my letting agent yesterday to say my tenants wanted to move out because they’d had their cars keyed and were threatened with violence by a neighbouring tenant two doors down. They’ve reported it to police, but fear reprisals. These people only moved in 3 weeks ago and are apparently taking ownership of the street. ASB is their speciality.

My tenants are already staying away from my property. My new tenants will obviously face the same shite when I find some.

What is the best way of getting these scumbags to move on?
Move in for a while and keep an eye on things

Our neighbour upstairs has had the police out at 5am because our baby cries during the night. She added a few fabricated stories about banging and shouting which is just not true. The minute our baby cries she's stamping on the floor and slamming doors.

Our walls are paper thin and I totally sympathise. We have tried talking to her but she ignores me in the car park and won't answer the door when I've been round. We want to discuss this without any animosity. I would suggest ear plugs but not sure this would be well received. We are at our wits end and clearly would like a decent night's sleep ourselves.

Anyone else had to navigate through similar. Sorry to high jack ops problem, didn't think a whole new thread would be necessary.
I've experienced similar. We moved eventually as we needed an extra bedroom but during the time we lived there it was just constant back and forth. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

Neither properties are ‘slums’ as you put it. The one my tenants were in was my own home until 2014. I didn’t buy it to rent out. The street is a decent street.

Got exactly the same thing going on. I'm the tenant though and my fiance is 7 months pregnant. Knocked the neighbour's door last night to ask him to turn the bass down on the surround sound system they have in their bedroom and he offered me out in the street. Threatening to knock me out etc.

Police contacted and landlord informed. I just want to move out as I'm incredibly anxious about my unborn child being affected as my lass is in bits nightly due to the issues we had and are facing currently. I'm sat in the flat now and the bass is thundering down through the walls.
Call the police mate.

Got exactly the same thing going on. I'm the tenant though and my fiance is 7 months pregnant. Knocked the neighbour's door last night to ask him to turn the bass down on the surround sound system they have in their bedroom and he offered me out in the street. Threatening to knock me out etc.

Police contacted and landlord informed. I just want to move out as I'm incredibly anxious about my unborn child being affected as my lass is in bits nightly due to the issues we had and are facing currently. I'm sat in the flat now and the bass is thundering down through the walls.

They sound like vermin.

Not Malvern I hope, love that place! Got married 5 mins from there too at Stanbrook Abbey!

No mate. Malvern is a lovely part of the world. Walk the hills often.

Call the police mate.

I did. It's logged and they've told me to call 999 next time not 101.

They sound like vermin.

He is. You can hear him swearing away at the kids all the time. Telling them to f*cking shut up etc. They are 4 and 2. Constantly crying.

Our neighbour upstairs has had the police out at 5am because our baby cries during the night. She added a few fabricated stories about banging and shouting which is just not true. The minute our baby cries she's stamping on the floor and slamming doors.

Our walls are paper thin and I totally sympathise. We have tried talking to her but she ignores me in the car park and won't answer the door when I've been round. We want to discuss this without any animosity. I would suggest ear plugs but not sure this would be well received. We are at our wits end and clearly would like a decent night's sleep ourselves.

Anyone else had to navigate through similar. Sorry to high jack ops problem, didn't think a whole new thread would be necessary.
Years ago, me and the missus had our first flat. It was a modern Tyneside Villa with paper-thin walls and ceilings. We could hear everything that our neighbours below and to the side were doing. We'd hear everything, from him crashing the toilet seat down first thing in the morning, to her screaming at him to "get out my house" at 2am on a Sunday. They could hear us moving about and even when we had music at a low volume we'd get the odd thump on the ceiling. The whole thing descended into bitching and back-biting. Our neighbours to the side even called the police one night when we were sitting chatting with some music on in the background. The cops even suggested we make a counter-complaint about our neighbours (we didn't)

Sadly, the only solution was to sell up - none of us were prepared to accept the fact that these type of flats will always mean noise travels through the walls/floors. At one stage, 3 of the 4 flats in the block were up for sale. Thankfully we moved out first

Back