My tenants have moved out - threatened by neighbour

DonkeyScabs

Winger
I had a call from my letting agent yesterday to say my tenants wanted to move out because they’d had their cars keyed and were threatened with violence by a neighbouring tenant two doors down. They’ve reported it to police, but fear reprisals. These people only moved in 3 weeks ago and are apparently taking ownership of the street. ASB is their speciality.

My tenants are already staying away from my property. My new tenants will obviously face the same shite when I find some.

What is the best way of getting these scumbags to move on?

I had a call from my letting agent yesterday to say my tenants wanted to move out because they’d had their cars keyed and were threatened with violence by a neighbouring tenant two doors down. They’ve reported it to police, but fear reprisals. These people only moved in 3 weeks ago and are apparently taking ownership of the street. ASB is their speciality.

My tenants are already staying away from my property. My new tenants will obviously face the same shite when I find some.

Shit through their letterbox.

2 options, find out who is renting them a house and make their life a misery or go through the official process to get someone out.

House is owned by a couple who are directors of an estate agency in Richmond. They will undoubtedly be controlling their own tenants. I think i’ll be contacting them tomorrow.

House is owned by a couple who are directors of an estate agency in Richmond. They will undoubtedly be controlling their own tenants. I think i’ll be contacting them tomorrow.

If you know others in the street as well I’d get them to set about them, daily, until something changes.

Contact them and lodge a complaint first thing. My fear would be that when they contact the threatening folks there could be further repercussions for your tenants sadly.

Got exactly the same thing going on. I'm the tenant though and my fiance is 7 months pregnant. Knocked the neighbour's door last night to ask him to turn the bass down on the surround sound system they have in their bedroom and he offered me out in the street. Threatening to knock me out etc.

Police contacted and landlord informed. I just want to move out as I'm incredibly anxious about my unborn child being affected as my lass is in bits nightly due to the issues we had and are facing currently. I'm sat in the flat now and the bass is thundering down through the walls.

Last edited:
The scumbag woman said she’d petrol bomb my tenants. I don’t believe that would ever happen, but it has seriously scared them. It all started because they parked outside the psycho’s house. I’ve talked to the tenants this afternoon.

I think i’ll try the agent and see what they do. I’ve also reported the ASB to the council on behalf of my tenant and the poor woman who lives between the two (I spoke to her on the phone yesterday).

Last edited:

Back