Moyes poll: should he stay or should he go?

Keep or get rid of DM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is the alternative? I was ecstatic when we got mcmenemy and likewise o neill. The rest is history. I know im clutching at straws but im hoping he can maybe turn us round and rebuild. Long shot i know. But another f***ing change will do my head in
The trouble is he's got a lot of faith to rebuild. He's drained the supporters of any last vestige of hope and he's hardly enhanced his dwindling reputation. It would be kinder for him and us to part asap before he kills the club completely. I was reasonably happy to get him but I've seen nothing from him this season that inspires me for the championship.

A pre season of how long??Given the limited time he was given I wonder what other manager could have waved a magic wand under the circumstances
?? Granted he has not faired very well. Im still waiting for realistic alternatives to be mentioned. Its ok wanting a manager outed and arguably Moyes probably deserves it. But a plan b is needed. And then when we sack the next **** after 10 months a plan c. Its f***ing never ending.

So who is the alternative? I was ecstatic when we got mcmenemy and likewise o neill. The rest is history. I know im clutching at straws but im hoping he can maybe turn us round and rebuild. Long shot i know. But another f***ing change will do my head in
Short has now got himself into a position where he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If he sacks him, he doesn't have a clue. If he doesn't sack him, he doesn't have a clue.

A pre season of how long??Given the limited time he was given I wonder what other manager could have waved a magic wand under the circumstances
?? Granted he has not faired very well. Im still waiting for realistic alternatives to be mentioned. Its ok wanting a manager outed and arguably Moyes probably deserves it. But a plan b is needed. And then when we sack the next **** after 10 months a plan c. Its f***ing never ending.
If people myself included could see positives from his time in charge I would tend to agree . He has brought nothing but negativity and poor players to the fold . Fair enough stick with z manager if they have positives to the club but I can't think of 1 with this overpaid charlatan . It's not for us as fans to pick an alternative but I'd have you are I over this pretender . Need someone proud and with a passion to bring this club back to its rightful place . Moyes is definitely not the man .

And there is the man who is culpable. He has stated that Moyes was always his 1st choice. He should have kept his mouth shut. The whole situation is a farce
It is but only Short can rectify it. They will know the results of the poll and maybe will think his job is untenable now. Or Short may get trigger happy if we get beat at Watford. I'm hoping it's the former.

Dont get me wrongif Moyes is sacked i will shed no tears. But im still waiting for someone in this latest discussion to come up with a realistic alternative manager. Youve probably gathered im one of the older supporters. I would be really interested to know whether the fans that have voted moyes out are the younger generation? Im not trying to pick an argument

It is but only Short can rectify it. They will know the results of the poll and maybe will think his job is untenable now. Or Short may get trigger happy if we get beat at Watford. I'm hoping it's the former.

Aye, billionaire Ellis Short makes executive decisions based on polls on a fans forum.

He is not going to be sacked anytime soon, no amount of you crying on the internet is going to change that.

Dont get me wrongif Moyes is sacked i will shed no tears. But im still waiting for someone in this latest discussion to come up with a realistic alternative manager. Youve probably gathered im one of the older supporters. I would be really interested to know whether the fans that have voted moyes out are the younger generation? Im not trying to pick an argument
loads of names have been put forward there are several come to mind who might be interested in making a quick couple of million or whatever it takes. Pearson kept Leicester up with a massive turn round in form as did Woy with Fulham a few years ago. Then there's Gus Hidiink he might fancy a few months topping up his bank ballance. There'll be no shortage of takers.

Aye, billionaire Ellis Short makes executive decisions based on polls on a fans forum.

He is not going to be sacked anytime soon, no amount of you crying on the internet is going to change that.
Indeed. If Short did check here he'd see 90% of fans blame him for our mess. Too busy sipping champagne and trying to stop his wife falling a kip to bother with it, tho.

Crying? You can see me blubbing eh. Well it aint quite come to that yet but boy I'll crack a smile wider than the mouth of the Wear if he gets sacked. So you don't think there are people at the club read these boards? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Crying? You can see me blubbing eh. Well it aint quite come to that yet but boy I'll crack a smile wider than the mouth of the Wear if he gets sacked. So you don't think there are people at the club read these boards? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're on here 16 hours a day posting the same thing over and over and over again, raging with anger because Moyes hasn't been sacked.

There's a big difference between people from the club looking at this forum and Ellis Short sacking someone based on the results of 830 people on the internet.

My guess just from those around me and talking to loads of people a huge % for Moyes out. In fact I don't know anybody that has a good word to say about him. All the Mags on here voted to keep him yet wouldn't want him, which speaks volumes. :)
Mags are as thick as shite though and due to this their opinions on anything and everything should be disregarded.

And there is the man who is culpable. He has stated that Moyes was always his 1st choice. He should have kept his mouth shut. The whole situation is a farce
This. Once he went public with that statement he left himself with absolutely no room to manoeuvre if it didn't go to plan. How a man as successful as he is can be so naive amazes me.

This. Once he went public with that statement he left himself with absolutely no room to manoeuvre if it didn't go to plan. How a man as successful as he is can be so naive amazes me.
Makes no odds really, Short saw for himself and will no doubt have been briefed how unpopular Moyes is. I should imagine he's quite thick skinned. It's his money Moyes has tossed down the shitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back