Moyes poll: should he stay or should he go?

Keep or get rid of DM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
continually sacking managers hasn't worked... perhaps they're onto something...
:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

its death by the 1000 cuts... 5 years in a row the trick was going to wear out eventually. success to me was not getting beat at home by barnsley, but then times change... what do you call "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"?
Well there's no guarantees we'll comse back up any time soon under miseryguts Moyes. Bizarre thought processes going on marra. Stay up at all costs marra and hope we get a decent buyer.

Last edited:

It has kept us in the division, but by sticking with him almost everyone believes we are going down. I'm not sure what your view on success and failure are, but I'm counting getting relegated as failure.
I think he's buying into the propaganda from Bain and Moyes.

its death by the 1000 cuts... 5 years in a row the trick was going to wear out eventually. success to me was not getting beat at home by barnsley, but then times change... what do you call "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"?
Who's saying we expect different results if we sack the manager again? A repeat of the previous survival successes will do.

continually sacking managers hasn't worked... perhaps they're onto something...
If you find out what it is will you let us know? Last time I checked we were rock bottom of the league, so I assume that isn't the "something" they're onto.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back