Moyes poll: should he stay or should he go?

Keep or get rid of DM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, billionaire Ellis Short makes executive decisions based on polls on a fans forum.

He is not going to be sacked anytime soon, no amount of you crying on the internet is going to change that.
To be honest if he'd ran the club like that he'd probably have been more successful. Do you want a low-level criminal lawyer with no previous experience in the role as CEO? NO.

To be honest if he'd ran the club like that he'd probably have been more successful. Do you want a low-level criminal lawyer with no previous experience in the role as CEO? NO.

Shorts Biggest Mistake, should of got someone like bain in after quinn left, but on his own head be it, when this is over we will look back and wonder how it could of all been different.

Shorts Biggest Mistake, should of got someone like bain in after quinn left, but on his own head be it, when this is over we will look back and wonder how it could of all been different.
@MADBOB THE MAKEM claims Quinn wanted a Swiss guy to replace Walton as CEO, but Short was doing a deal behind their backs. This apparently went down badly. Quinn left soon after and Byrne was appointed CEO, the rest is history!

@MADBOB THE MAKEM claims Quinn wanted a Swiss guy to replace Walton as CEO, but Short was doing a deal behind their backs. This apparently went down badly. Quinn left soon after and Byrne was appointed CEO, the rest is history!

knows his stuff does Madbob, no reason not to believe this source. and as you say the rest is history.. what could of been....

no this was AFTER Walton the Swiss guy rejected us as he got an offer elsewhere i will dig his name out from a old file i have

I hope to God you're wrong marra another season of Mr Happy doesn't bear thinking about.:(:rolleyes:
so who are YOU going to appoint as our new gaffer ??

no may i clear this up it was to be Ellis 1st appointment of a CEO a city analyst from a Swiss company but he rejected us NOWT TO DO WITH QUINNY

Last edited:
Moyes appointment has never had a positive

But that's not what I said. I said I see the pros and cons in short refusing to sack him, read fella read.

But i'll elaborate. Positive as in as it's a cycle that needs to be broken and it's finally been recognised. Con as in it had to be Moyes in charge when we've finally realised it needs breaking.

All irrelevant. Short won't sack him. It's boring. Same old chatter, same old arguments. Nobody is getting anywhere with anybody, people deciding other peoples sentiment left right and center. It's a load of shit.

no this was AFTER Walton the Swiss guy rejected us as he got an offer elsewhere i will dig his name out from a old file i have

so who are YOU going to appoint as our new gaffer ??

no may i clear this up it was to be Ellis 1st appointment of a CEO a city analyst from a Swiss company but he rejected us NOWT TO DO WITH QUINNY
How about you madberb, even you couldn't do worse. I've already mentioned 3 any one of which would give us a small chance of up. Hodgson, Pearson or Hidiink or basically any half competent manager. Anybody but Mr Happy.

Pearson will do a job in the championship i dont think the other 2 would join us i know Roy very well and he defo would not come here.
i can also tell you as far as the club is concerned they will not sack Moyes, he will have to leave.
bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back