Moyes poll: should he stay or should he go?

Keep or get rid of DM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sima has finally joined the 'Moyes in' mag group.
I bet there's been a rush of new subscribers too, not MAGS though oh no. It's bizarre how many log ins Danger Mag has. ;):) The Mags are struggling can't even get Davey to half the outers vote. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
More than 29%, increasing all the time...

The poll is now closed.

I was a bit pissed when I posted it (drink eases the pain of Sunderland games) and I wanted it over by the next game which I drunkenly thought was this weekend.

The stay long term and sack figures have swung about 3% in week.

Of 830 people who have voted not far off 2/3rds want him sacked and less than a 1/3rd want Moyes for the long term.

Are you watching Short and Bain?

I was a bit pissed when I posted it (drink eases the pain of Sunderland games) and I wanted it over by the next game which I drunkenly thought was this weekend.

Of 830 people who have voted not far off 2/3rds want him sacked and less than a 1/3rd want Moyes for the long term.

No :lol:

More than 29%, increasing all the time...
A landslide for Moyes ... Oh hang on ... Looks even worse when you factor in all the Mags voted stay :lol::lol::lol::lol:

A landslide for Moyes ... Oh hang on ... Looks even worse when you factor in all the Mags voted stay
Poor Davey Moyes only wanted by Masochists and Mags ... He's stuck in an Everton time warp. He reminds me of the old man yearning for his lost love.

Last edited:
The poll is now closed.

I wonder what the other 39,000 ish that regularly attend SOL would have voted. My guess is Moyes in

Baffles me how any Sunderland fan can want him to remain.
Same goes with Short.

The poll is now closed.

In all fairness, if they stick with now it could be said they are out of touch with the majority of fans (given how important the role of manager is). Doesn't mean they're wrong, but...

Last edited:
I wonder what the other 39,000 ish that regularly attend SOL would have voted. My guess is Moyes in
My guess just from those around me and talking to loads of people a huge % for Moyes out. In fact I don't know anybody that has a good word to say about him. All the Mags on here voted to keep him yet wouldn't want him, which speaks volumes. :)

I havent a good word to say about him but i reckon it would only go from bad to worse to farce if we sack him. I honestly dont know who a viable alternative is. I think we are doomed irrespective and yet another change in management will make our situation no better.

I havent a good word to say about him but i reckon it would only go from bad to worse to farce if we sack him. I honestly dont know who a viable alternative is. I think we are doomed irrespective and yet another change in management will make our situation no better.
Sticking with a busted flush is hardly going to inspire either supporters or players. He's had his day, Everton looks like that was as good as it was going to get for him. He's just not very good anymore.

So who is the alternative? I was ecstatic when we got mcmenemy and likewise o neill. The rest is history. I know im clutching at straws but im hoping he can maybe turn us round and rebuild. Long shot i know. But another f***ing change will do my head in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back