Mountain Daisy

Me Nan and granda used to run the daisy when I was little,(late 70’s-mid 80’s). I used to love staying there on Saturday nights! Never been in for years, I will have to make a visit when we’re allowed to.
In that case they would have known my mam and dad (used to get in at weekends), and I've sat outside as a kid with me half a lemonade while my granda had a swifty with his mates from Pyrex.

You are telling me you are the exact punter this pub is not aiming for, I know you won’t be frequenting but if they did aim it at you they would need to ramp the prices up to cover the cost of the beverages they would need for the clientele, with it not having city centre status it would certainly struggle more to pull in the customers.

I’m not a Fosters drinker but just looking at the bigger picture.

You are telling me you are the exact punter this pub is not aiming for, I know you won’t be frequenting but if they did aim it at you they would need to ramp the prices up to cover the cost of the beverages they would need for the clientele, with it not having city centre status it would certainly struggle more to pull in the customers.

I’m not a Fosters drinker but just looking at the bigger picture.
A lot of Hylton rd has or had the fosters, carling, coors brigade. Notorious. Willow pond is greene king. Not much better.

A lot of Hylton rd has or had the fosters, carling, coors brigade. Notorious. Willow pond is greene king. Not much better.

It doesn’t matter who your customers are or what you sell as long as they’re buying, you have to do what is best for business rather than service the elite, they are not the masses as I originally said.

Anyway stay safe, are you out on Friday, I’ll pop in and see you, you can buy me a pint, I’ll drink anywhere.

It doesn’t matter who your customers are or what you sell as long as they’re buying, you have to do what is best for business rather than service the elite, they are not the masses as I originally said.

Anyway stay safe, are you out on Friday, I’ll pop in and see you, you can buy me a pint, I’ll drink anywhere.
Not out til next sat. The chesters. Hope they have some good ales on.

Back