Mountain Daisy

The pub is under new owners , looks promising , dodgy times for pubs obviously but if they get it right its a massive boost for Sunderland and millfield . Be criminal if its allowed to go to rack and ruin . Hopefully open sooner rather than larer

I've seen some photos from the inside and credit needs to be given for those responsible for interior design from that era. Beautiful.

Was a terrible place to deliver to in the past as they bought their kegs in from all owa. So no-one knew whose empties were whose meaning nee-one took nen. Cellar was rammed with them.

I haven't drank regularly in millfield for years , always gone to town but it would be great to see the place get lively again , decent route into town , starting at the willow pond and going into town after the isis ,

I've seen some photos from the inside and credit needs to be given for those responsible for interior design from that era. Beautiful.
It's tremendous inside. A few months ago I was sat outside eating my dinner and noticed the year it was built (1906 or 7 I think). Got me wondering how rich the town must have been as there are some stunning buildings and streets dating from then.

The pub is under new owners , looks promising , dodgy times for pubs obviously but if they get it right its a massive boost for Sunderland and millfield . Be criminal if its allowed to go to rack and ruin . Hopefully open sooner rather than larer

Lovely building and should be a great pub. I hope the new owners can make a go of it.

Back