Money does make you happy

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
After a rollercoaster of having no money then having money I can confirm money does make you happy.
What do you mean by having no money.Some peoples idea of no money is different to others.

Same with having money ,£18k is a fortune to others,but to some it's nothing .

Trouble is you have failed to provide the formula.
Study making money as you would any other subject if your good you will get it.

What do you mean by having no money.Some peoples idea of no money is different to others.

Same with having money ,£18k is a fortune to others,but to some it's nothing .
I mean making money is as easy as sitting back with a j for a chill out mind boggling session whilst listening to pink floyd.

I said to my bairn that I really need to try working more hours to get more cash (as I'm just about managing at the mo). He knows that would mean less time with me and he said money wasn't as important as his happiness - I have a clever kid, he would rather have me with him than extra money bless him.
Love my son, he's what keeps me going tbf :p.
Clever lad, how old is he?.

Study making money as you would any other subject if your good you will get it.

I mean making money is as easy as sitting back with a j for a chill out mind boggling session whilst listening to pink floyd.
Deep man.

I said to my bairn that I really need to try working more hours to get more cash (as I'm just about managing at the mo). He knows that would mean less time with me and he said money wasn't as important as his happiness - I have a clever kid, he would rather have me with him than extra money bless him.

You're so lucky! Sometimes I can't do everything I want to with the bairn because work gets in the way :(

You're so lucky! Sometimes I can't do everything I want to with the bairn because work gets in the way :(
I'm very lucky becs and I admire how much you do for your bairns too lovely lady, you're a great mam xxx :D.

I’ve noticed more and more that money is needed to attract finer cuts of minge.
Used to be only the select few slags, now even some value range set of flaps expects you to have disposable cash for them.
What a catch :rolleyes::lol:

After a rollercoaster of having no money then having money I can confirm money does make you happy.

Biggest thing that I've found that money has given me is freedom.

If you're a well balanced person money would never change you, I've still got the same people around me I went to school with and of course made some new friends, but a lot of people suddenly become dicks and completely change.

Freedom for me is the biggest advantage, it gives me and my family choices and opportunity.

However buying items and "things" to fill emotional voids will never make anyone happy IMO

I’ve noticed more and more that money is needed to attract finer cuts of minge.
Used to be only the select few slags, now even some value range set of flaps expects you to have disposable cash for them.

Opposite ends of the spectrum, but both good posts :lol:

They're fickle little fuckers them kids, offer him a trip to Disney World and he'll be kicking you out the door and enrolling himself in after school club before you know it.
I've tried, he doesn't want to leave the cat ffs (he's a strange kid for wanting a regimented routine) his own bed, home, comforts etc :neutral:.

Back