Money does make you happy

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

I’ve noticed more and more that money is needed to attract finer cuts of minge.
Used to be only the select few slags, now even some value range set of flaps expects you to have disposable cash for them.

:lol:

It’s so true. It’s the age we live in now, young lasses now see all these WAGs in the magazines and expect the same. That and reality tv which allows really thick fuckers to become quite rich like Joey Essex.

Money makes me comfortable, the accumulation of it isn't my life goal however.

I think that watching a few of those lotto winner programmes has taught me one thing...those who were content before the fortunes came their way pretty much stayed content and happy. Those who were unhappy found the wealth just heaped extra misery onto their lives.

I have always been middle class struggling for money but I did my own masters degree on making money and I managed to make £18000 in 18 month I bought the house of my dreams and am now struggling as sometimes the best work can be hard to find, need a level up.
So you got money or not? Op suggest you now have money

sex drugs and money. 3 easy routes to happiness
Until you've spent all your money on drugs and are now giving out hand jobs at the bus station for baccy as tha drugs have bollocksed up your ability to get a stiffy.

Loads of people win the lotto and top themselves due to some sort of guilt or underlying depression or something. Very much doubt it would bother me like.

Money isnt the rrot of all evil, its lack of money that is the root of all evil.

A little more than enough is all anyone needs. the trick is making sure enough is well within your means.

I have little or no desire for expensive cars and do not covet trinkets.

have a nice house, money in bank and can work part time. Can go for a pint whenever I want and do stuff.

£10m wouldn't drastically alter my happiness.

Back