Money does make you happy

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

I said to my bairn that I really need to try working more hours to get more cash (as I'm just about managing at the mo). He knows that would mean less time with me and he said money wasn't as important as his happiness - I have a clever kid, he would rather have me with him than extra money bless him.
Love my son, he's what keeps me going tbf :p.

I said to my bairn that I really need to try working more hours to get more cash (as I'm just about managing at the mo). He knows that would mean less time with me and he said money wasn't as important as his happiness - I have a clever kid, he would rather have me with him than extra money bless him.
Smart lad

What a bellend.
If you think im a bell you should have a look on smb addicts on facebook.

Its a tough world but its reasonably easy to make money if you study it.

There's no doubt that having no money is a bit shit. Having some money is canny, having bucketloads is something I've never really experienced, but I'm still happy enough as things are.
I'm not loaded at all, but the last year or so I've started to actually have money in my account at the end of a month! I've never really been money motivated tbh but yeah, it's nice to have a bit floating around.

After a rollercoaster of having no money then having money I can confirm money does make you happy.
It makes the day to day life easier - not worrying about paying bills or having nothing left before pay day. It doesn't, however protect you from life itself. Some of the worst things that have happened to me have be completely irrespective of how much money I had in the bank at the time

Read it again.
As I've found a way of making loads of money on a whim I thought I would share the formula with you all, its as easy as studying money as a subject and making lots of it for as long as you can.

Back