Money does make you happy

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

:lol:

It’s so true. It’s the age we live in now, young lasses now see all these WAGs in the magazines and expect the same. That and reality tv which allows really thick fuckers to become quite rich like Joey Essex.

Hit the nail on the head mate.
Got lads older than 25 living at home so they can have nice cars and spend their wedge on grey goose to appear rich at night clubs, it’s ridiculous.

Got loads of young lads and lasses growing up with personalities of a rusty spoon.

If I'm reading all this correctly, the OP has a masters degree in making money (I never saw that one as an option when considering post graduate stuff) earned minimum wage or thereabouts for 18 months as a result of that intensive study, but was totally skint last week and is happy that he got £50 for the weekend.

Now has two jobs.

Or a meringue?

If I'm reading all this correctly, the OP has a masters degree in making money (I never saw that one as an option when considering post graduate stuff) earned minimum wage or thereabouts for 18 months as a result of that intensive study, but was totally skint last week and is happy that he got £50 for the weekend.

Now has two jobs.

Or a meringue?
You forgot to mention absolutely thick as shit as well.

Is this the lad who spent all his money in Taybarn's? Same posting style.

I would say that having money does not necessarily guarantee happiness, but you certainly have more access to things that can bring happiness.

Having no money also doesn't guarantee you being unhappy either but I reckon there is likely to be more of a chance - especially if struggling to make ends meet.

Because every day you come out with shit and you're posting at half three in the morning leathered.
So what if I talk a load of shit, its the done thing on here, I have an irregular working pattern and work any hours I want and work really hard so I deserve a drink I love getting leathered me like.

I might talk shit sometimes but I have started threads that have lasted for months and got up to 40+ pages and many many likes just have a look at how many likes I have and ive only been on here a year. So yeah I talk shit sometimes but sometimes talk a lot of sense too.

Back