Money does make you happy

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

I made £18000 in 18 month, now there is a target.
Having money doesn't necessarily make you happy, but not having any money can make you miserable.

Been at both ends of the spectrum and once your basic needs are taken care of and you have enough for emergencies the rest is just froth
So money does make you happy ? hahahahaha

I'm well off and at 48 semi retired but happiest I've ever been was late teens / twenties when I earned a basic wage, lived at home and played football 7 days a week.
Money makes things a lot easier but true happiness comes in many other forms relative to the individual
Excellent parenting. I lived at home too a while ago.

Give them £1m each, a premier league standard ball and a 5 a side pitch and they’d probably crack a bigger smile.
I'm not sure it would. Kids are in that lucky position where money isn't really that big a thing. I was out in our garden this afternoon and next door had their 2 youngest grandkids visiting just messing around practicing handstands, and making up shit games like kids do. "Right now you have to do 2 cartwheels, followed by a handstand".

Out pops Brian, the owld ex marine and says "What are you 2 up to?". "Having fun" comes back the reply. Brilliant that man, kids just being kids and having fun. What it's all about.

I would give everyone I know a million if I won 80mil.

Apart from them.

If money doesn't make you happy. How come I'm gutted when my coupon go's down ?
Exactly I told you all but know you all had to be stereotypical idiots.
Money makes you happy.

Don't ever forget it. Remember I made £18,ooo in 18 months just by putting some belief in it. Money will make you happy.

Back