MH370 was crashed on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it ?
it does seem strange that nothing was found for me though, but I know nothing I suppose
They didn’t know where to look. Once they realised it was too late. Black box operates for 30 days with a range of 2/3 mile approx. It could be a mile underwater and they got a signal on day 28. Too late.

Does anyone remember the speculation at the time about two Iranian (?) passengers on the plane travelling on false passports? The media dismissed it as 'nothing to see here' after the initial reports IIRC.
I reckon they took over the plane and planned to splatter it all over the US base on Diego Gargia, but the USAAF blasted it out of the sky by obliterating the tail section where the black box is, then it would drop like a stone into the Ocean.

:lol:

A couple of good technical journals there as references. Must be what happened.

:lol: it's not the actual rags who did the testing and theorising.

Last edited:
There is no evidence whatsoever that the pilot murdered the passengers so these so called experts need to shut their stupid mouths.

In my opinion after looking at the evidence I think the usa (probably working with the uk) obliterated it because the malaysian gov found tony blair and george bush guilty of war crimes in a court of law over the invasion of afganistan, the malaysia gov were told to back off or something bad would happen, they didnt back off so mh370 got done. If you look at the stats on losing planes it stands out a mile and the timing is perfect with the theory above. For more info on that theory see richard d hall/mh370.

Disclaimer: that is only my opinion and its the most credible theory ive seen so im going with that.

There is no evidence whatsoever that the pilot murdered the passengers so these so called experts need to shut their stupid mouths.

In my opinion after looking at the evidence I think the usa (probably working with the uk) obliterated it because the malaysian gov found tony blair and george bush guilty of war crimes in a court of law over the invasion of afganistan, the malaysia gov were told to back off or something bad would happen, they didnt back off so mh370 got done. If you look at the stats on losing planes it stands out a mile and the timing is perfect with the theory above. For more info on that theory see richard d hall/mh370.

Disclaimer: that is only my opinion and its the most credible theory ive seen so im going with that.

Why was the transponder switched off? Why did it change course? Why did it fly for several hours after it changed course? Why is there no wreckage to be seen? If it was taken out it'd usually break up in the air and leave a wide debris field.

Nowt there suggests it was blown out the sky like.

Why was the transponder switched off? Why did it change course? Why did it fly for several hours after it changed course? Why is there no wreckage to be seen? If it was taken out it'd usually break up in the air and leave a wide debris field.

Nowt there suggests it was blown out the sky like.
You could ask all those question to the theory you posted too. Nothing suggests it was a pilot on a suicide mission.

So they destroyed a plane that was mostly carrying Chinese nations. Why didn't they pick a Malaysian plane that carried mostly Malaysian nationals? Surely that would be making more of a point.
And why would the USA under the presidency of the Democrat Obama want to protect the former Republican Bush when the Republicans were shit stirring and saying that Obama wasn't born a US citizen?

So they destroyed a plane that was mostly carrying Chinese nations. Why didn't they pick a Malaysian plane that carried mostly Malaysian nationals? Surely that would be making more of a point.
And why would the USA under the presidency of the Democrat Obama want to protect the former Republican Bush when the Republicans were shit stirring and saying that Obama wasn't born a US citizen?
It was just a warning to malaysia.
These types of things are always carried out by CIA Mi5/Mi6 kind of people so the president probably wasnt informed.

It was just a warning to malaysia.
These types of things are always carried out by CIA Mi5/Mi6 kind of people so the president probably wasnt informed.
But that's not evidence is it? That's just speculation we don't know what the President is told about. The director of the CIA is directly answerable to the President and you are just assuming the CIA acts independently of tbe President and wouldn't tell him about something like this .

But that's not evidence is it? That's just speculation we don't know what the President is told about. The director of the CIA is directly answerable to the President and you are just assuming the CIA acts independently of tbe President and wouldn't tell him about something like this .
Its a huge can of worms to open so I wont open it but its what I believe.
Here is the evidence of the former part of the theory
https://www.globalresearch.ca/war-crimes-tribunal-finds-bush-and-blair-guilty/5478367
Dont you think its strange that MH370 went missing not long after that ^ happened.

A pilot is needed to switch off the transponder and manually fly the plane in a different direction for a few hours.
Fair enough, you go with your theory and i'll go with mine but the truth is non of us really know what happened to flight MH370.

Question is, many of the passengers will have had mobiles, surely call / text logs would alert to any problems on board ? even the folks on the "lets roll" flight on 9/11 rang loved ones etc.

Question is, many of the passengers will have had mobiles, surely call / text logs would alert to any problems on board ? even the folks on the "lets roll" flight on 9/11 rang loved ones etc.

Not if the pilot stuck his oxygen mask on and rendered everyone else unconscious by changing the cabin pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back