MH370 was crashed on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some people won't be happy unless it turns out the CIA organized the whole thing because apparently there were a few Chinese microchip designers on board.

It’s the nature of the intellectual copyright they individually owned and where it transferred to when they died which seems highly suspicious and far from any conspiracy stretching.

Apparently 7/10 plane crashes are covert targeted hits.

It’s the nature of the intellectual copyright they individually owned and where it transferred to when they died which seems highly suspicious and far from any conspiracy stretching.

What evidence do you base your theory on, everybody else who has had an opinion had posted a link.

Yeah, I have the phone numbers of the investigators. Hold on. I'll just get my phone number book .....
So you are believing something as a leap of faith.

”apparently" - have you got phone number and email to prove this?

It's also absolute bollocks, but of course I can't prove that just like I can't prove Earth is not flat or unicorns do not exist.

It's also absolute bollocks, but of course I can't prove that just like I can't prove Earth is not flat or unicorns do not exist.
Earth is not flat and unicorns don't exist but flight MH370 is still missing.

What a flawed argument you present sir.

No they aren’t - stop spreading utter drivel please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back