MH370 was crashed on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. Just by reading this thread alone you'd see that people aren't convinced. I am mind :cool:

So why give credence to conspiracy theory nutters, by even starting this pointless thread which has nothing new of any factual significance to offer.

In view of the conspiracy theory nutters who readily swallow all the crap, this is no doubt a great money making opportunity for unscrupulous writers, publishers and film makers almost akin to those still cashing in on the Kennedy assassination, so we can expect to see even more crap by the lorry load to keep on flowing.

Looking on the bright side, at least it will help keep DM occupied and out of bother.;)

In view of the conspiracy theory nutters who readily swallow all the crap, this is no doubt a great money making opportunity for unscrupulous writers, publishers and film makers almost akin to those still cashing in on the Kennedy assassination, so we can expect to see even more crap by the lorry load to keep on flowing.

Looking on the bright side, at least it will help keep DM occupied and out of bother.;)

Bizarre comment given I'm one of the biggest anti conspiracy people on here and I'm arguing in favour of the obvious narrative.

You've obviously had too much sun. No harm done.

So why give credence to conspiracy theory nutters, by even starting this pointless thread which has nothing new of any factual significance to offer.

Erm because no one actually knows what happened, and this suicide theory is NOW making all the headlines. Surprised the news stations and media are running with it tbh given you already knew :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Question...for thicko here
Why would a pilot have the option to switch the transponder off..surely it needs to be on all the time
My understanding is that everything has to be able to be turned off in case of a fault and putting the aircraft in danger. Everything from the toilet light to the engines can be switched off, including the transponder.

You would think there would be a passive way of gps tracking stuff by now.

On a separate note they haven’t ruled out aliens.

Not really m8 - DM is a firm believer in the official narrative of 9/11 (two planes taking down 3 buildings, orchestrated by a sand wizard living in a cave etc).

Sure the rule book excludes him as a tinfoiler like.

Bizarre comment given I'm one of the biggest anti conspiracy people on here and I'm arguing in favour of the obvious narrative.

You've obviously had too much sun. No harm done.

Erm because no one actually knows what happened, and this suicide theory is NOW making all the headlines. Surprised the news stations and media are running with it tbh given you already knew :rolleyes:

As I said, you’ve brought nothing new to the incident, either regarding same old, same old conspiracy crap or known facts.

Suggest instead that you prepare yourself for the white knuckle ride and edge of the seat excitement of the forthcoming wedding.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Not really m8 - DM is a firm believer in the official narrative of 9/11 (two planes taking down 3 buildings, orchestrated by a sand wizard living in a cave etc).

Sure the rule book excludes him as a tinfoiler like.

:lol::lol: good work

As I said, you’ve brought nothing new to the incident, either regarding same old, same old conspiracy crap or known facts.

Suggest instead that you prepare yourself for the white knuckle ride and edge of the seat excitement of the forthcoming wedding.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm emailing all the media outlets who have ran the story yesterday and today as a result of an investigation to say Len too much sun Shack says theyve brought nothing new.

I'm up a height about the wedding like. Can't f***ing wait :cool:

Last edited:
:lol::lol: good work

I'm emailing all the media outlets who have ran the story yesterday and today as a result of an investigation to say Len too much sun Shack says theyve brought nothing new.

I'm up a height about the wedding like. Can't f***ing wait :cool:

I see it’s a good forecast for the wedding, so don’t forget your sun hat when you sit down to watch the”big event”.

The latest conspiracy theory suggest that the Suns rays can be reflected and transmitted straight from your TV screen.

You wouldn’t want your crown topper to catch fire now, would you ? :lol:

I see it’s a good forecast for the wedding, so don’t forget your sun hat when you sit down to watch the”big event”.

The latest conspiracy theory suggest that the Suns rays can be reflected and transmitted straight from your TV screen.

You wouldn’t want your crown topper to catch fire now, would you ? :lol:

Imagine believing a conspiracy theory. I've just burst out laughing :lol:

Imagine believing a conspiracy theory. I've just burst out laughing :lol:

The ability to laugh at yourself must at least give you some compensation for embarrassing yourself further and posting more shite.

The ability to laugh at yourself must at least give you some compensation for embarrassing yourself further and posting more shite.

Fair play of you to recognise your faults (and fuck ups on this thread) marra. You don't always post shite either tbf.

Was asking a Cathay pilot about this last night actually who has over 20 years experience. His view was that the plane did not crash land as there would be a lot of debris. He thinks for whatever reason it was put down carefully, a bit like Sulley in NYC. Reasons why is open to wild speculation as this article is.

Was asking a Cathay pilot about this last night actually who has over 20 years experience. His view was that the plane did not crash land as there would be a lot of debris. He thinks for whatever reason it was put down carefully, a bit like Sulley in NYC. Reasons why is open to wild speculation as this article is.

This suggests the lack of debris means it was flown nose first into the ocean.

MH370: Missing Malaysia Airlines plane 'nosedived into Indian Ocean'

Flight MH370 ‘nosedived into ocean and sank without trace’

Last edited:
Does anyone remember the speculation at the time about two Iranian (?) passengers on the plane travelling on false passports? The media dismissed it as 'nothing to see here' after the initial reports IIRC.
I reckon they took over the plane and planned to splatter it all over the US base on Diego Gargia, but the USAAF blasted it out of the sky by obliterating the tail section where the black box is, then it would drop like a stone into the Ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back