MH370 was crashed on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

A pilot is needed to switch off the transponder and manually fly the plane in a different direction for a few hours.
The only conspiracy theory that a conspiracy theorist doesn’t believe is that conspiracy theories are a load of shite and a lot of people make a lot of money from them. The brother in law goes to the shows!!!! There was one at Nissan recently iirc. It was only £18 to get in and he spent £60 on books.

Its a huge can of worms to open so I wont open it but its what I believe.
Here is the evidence of the former part of the theory
https://www.globalresearch.ca/war-crimes-tribunal-finds-bush-and-hblair-guilty/5478367
Dont you think its strange that MH370 went missing not long after that ^ happened.

No I don't. For starters even the reference you give from the "Global Research" web site states that the decision of the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal involving Bush and Blair was made in November 2011. That was almost two and a half years before the disappearance of MH 370. So the disappearance of the plane wasn't exactly "Not long after" The tribunals judgement

Secondly the Kuala Lamour War Crimes Tribunal as admirable as an organisation as it might be is a private organiatation that is not associated with the Malaysian government or Malaysian Airlines. Further to that it is not recognised by the UN it has no statutory powers and as a result its judgements are simply symbolic. There is also no indication that it did or even could have taken the case against Blair and Bush any further than the making of its judgement in November 2011. Unfortunately Blair and Bush on hearing of the tribunal's judgement probably could not have cared less. They could not have been arrested and no action could have been taken against them even had they been in Malaya at the time and sitting in the tribunal's court.

So I am sorry that I have to say that although you may have thought that you had discovered a motive as to why the US may have wanted to destroy flight MH 370 it simply doesn't stand up to any examination.

The only conspiracy theory that a conspiracy theorist doesn’t believe is that conspiracy theories are a load of shite and a lot of people make a lot of money from them. The brother in law goes to the shows!!!! There was one at Nissan recently iirc. It was only £18 to get in and he spent £60 on books.
You wont find any conspiracy theorists around us marra just people looking for the truth about world events. I don't believe the news anymore because I've learnt they cant be trusted to report the truth and make legitimate investigations into current events. You believe what you want and so will I.

No I don't. For starters even the reference you give from the "Global Research" web site states that the decision of the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal involving Bush and Blair was made in November 2011. That was almost two and a half years before the disappearance of MH 370. So the disappearance of the plane wasn't exactly "Not long after" The tribunals judgement

Secondly the Kuala Lamour War Crimes Tribunal as admirable as an organisation as it might be is a private organiatation that is not associated with the Malaysian government or Malaysian Airlines. Further to that it is not recognised by the UN it has no statutory powers and as a result its judgements are simply symbolic. There is also no indication that it did or even could have taken the case against Blair and Bush any further than the making of its judgement in November 2011. Unfortunately Blair and Bush on hearing of the tribunal's judgement probably could not have cared less. They could not have been arrested and no action could have been taken against them even had they been in Malaya at the time and sitting in the tribunal's court.

So I am sorry that I have to say that although you may have thought that you had discovered a motive as to why the US may have wanted to destroy flight MH 370 it simply doesn't stand up to any examination.
Neither does the pilot ditching the plane.
The timeline fits perfectly.
I recognise that source is probably not reliable.
Somebody presented the theory to me and its far fetched but I can believe it.

List of missing aircraft - Wikipedia

Last edited by a moderator:
You wont find any conspiracy theorists around us marra just people looking for the truth about world events. I don't believe the news anymore because I've learnt they cant be trusted to report the truth and make legitimate investigations into current events. You believe what you want and so will I.
I adore your posts!!! How did you hear about the bloke on the pallet? Am gonna guess news?

He's there lad :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back