MH370 was crashed on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

It would be handy if this company incentivised by £90m to find it actually do.

It'll be all over the shot but the experts will at least be able to tell what kind of impact it had.

On the pilot/co-pilot front it could be either of them "can you just pop into cabin and ......" Lock the door, asphyxiate them all then carry on wherever from there.

All the evidence points to one of them being a bad-un.

No I don't. For starters even the reference you give from the "Global Research" web site states that the decision of the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal involving Bush and Blair was made in November 2011. That was almost two and a half years before the disappearance of MH 370. So the disappearance of the plane wasn't exactly "Not long after" The tribunals judgement

Secondly the Kuala Lamour War Crimes Tribunal as admirable as an organisation as it might be is a private organiatation that is not associated with the Malaysian government or Malaysian Airlines. Further to that it is not recognised by the UN it has no statutory powers and as a result its judgements are simply symbolic. There is also no indication that it did or even could have taken the case against Blair and Bush any further than the making of its judgement in November 2011. Unfortunately Blair and Bush on hearing of the tribunal's judgement probably could not have cared less. They could not have been arrested and no action could have been taken against them even had they been in Malaya at the time and sitting in the tribunal's court.

So I am sorry that I have to say that although you may have thought that you had discovered a motive as to why the US may have wanted to destroy flight MH 370 it simply doesn't stand up to any examination.

Putting all the conspiracy theories to one side I still can't get past the eye witness accounts of MH370 being sighted by several Maldivian Islanders. The time and distance for the plane fits since being lost from radar and the immediate denial by authorities rings alarm bells.

The subsequent story of making a turbo prop aircraft landing into the nearby airport and with the authorities stating that was the plane they sighted is absolutely delusional. Boeing 777 huge plane v Island hopper they see on a regular basis doesn't add up.

They need to start with these sightings as being correct and figure out where it was heading towards. I'll let the conspiracy theorists figure it out.

Putting all the conspiracy theories to one side I still can't get past the eye witness accounts of MH370 being sighted by several Maldivian Islanders. The time and distance for the plane fits since being lost from radar and the immediate denial by authorities rings alarm bells.

The subsequent story of making a turbo prop aircraft landing into the nearby airport and with the authorities stating that was the plane they sighted is absolutely delusional. Boeing 777 huge plane v Island hopper they see on a regular basis doesn't add up.

They need to start with these sightings as being correct and figure out where it was heading towards. I'll let the conspiracy theorists figure it out.
And totally ignore the planes data?

Transponder switched off after final contact, flying along the border, going past pilots home town, the fact it was going completely opposite direction to where it was meant to be going.
How about not believing anything about the incident without seeing actual evidence.

So you would accept that persons involved in a conspiracy theory would rock up to a remote island and state to simple people just say you've seen that missing airplane.

Sorry but the explanation stinks. I do believe in these accounts from local people witnessing a plane of similar description that they had not seen before. The colours described on the fuselage are far to close for authorities to immediately decide its a load of bollox.

The only conspiracy theory that a conspiracy theorist doesn’t believe is that conspiracy theories are a load of shite and a lot of people make a lot of money from them. The brother in law goes to the shows!!!! There was one at Nissan recently iirc. It was only £18 to get in and he spent £60 on books.

The biggest conspiracy of all is mainstream media, used to kee the sheeple in order and misinformation.

So you would accept that persons involved in a conspiracy theory would rock up to a remote island and state to simple people just say you've seen that missing airplane.

Sorry but the explanation stinks. I do believe in these accounts from local people witnessing a plane of similar description that they had not seen before. The colours described on the fuselage are far to close for authorities to immediately decide its a load of bollox.
Roll with it.

The biggest conspiracy of all is mainstream media, used to kee the sheeple in order and misinformation.
We don't deal in conspiracies marra that's the point I was trying to make I hope I didn't make you cry.

Has anything ever been made public about the investigations into the life or background of the pilot who has been suspected of deliberately downing the plane?

I can imagine the airline wouldn't want anything made public that would suggest there were concerns about him that they acted on.

How about not believing anything about the incident without seeing actual evidence.

There are plenty of facts that don't require the actual plane to be found or if not actually nailed 100% can still be drawn to a conclusion based on what is known. All the experts seem to agree the transponder was turned off.

It can and frequently is.

Exactly, if you don't get a statement immediately the mind distorts the actual sighting into what it wants to. And the actual facts can be lost within minutes.

Hence why police get statements as quick as possible.

Last edited:
Some people won't be happy unless it turns out the CIA organized the whole thing because apparently there were a few Chinese microchip designers on board.

I'd like to meet them, send me t.ere phone numbers or email please marra.

Yeah, I have the phone numbers of the investigators. Hold on. I'll just get my phone number book .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back