Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because McGregor has been the driving force behind this. We all know what Mayweather's like when it comes to the money, I just thought McGregor wouldn't stoop to this level now that he'd made his name in the world stage. He has the opportunity to boss UFC for years but instead pursues an exhibition fight? Jesus. So for that reason I want to see it backfire.

Why should he boss UFC though? They are behind the times when it comes to paying money to its stars. He owes UFC nothing.

I've explained to you more than once and that's not what I said. Basically.
Think I'm arguing on too many fronts tonight! I'd love to see McGregor beat him but can't see it happening. I Can't really blame him for pursuing something that will set him and his family up for generations much as I agree it's a bit of an exhibition.

Think I'm arguing on too many fronts tonight! I'd love to see McGregor beat him but can't see it happening. I Can't really blame him for pursuing something that will set him and his family up for generations much as I agree it's a bit of an exhibition.
I had a feeling you were for McGregor on this one. ;)
I'm sure he can set his family up for generations whether he pursues this fight or not.

Why should he boss UFC though? They are behind the times when it comes to paying money to its stars. He owes UFC nothing.
He owes UFC nothing? Ok. Let's watch him pursue a career in boxing then.

I'm sure he can set his family up for generations whether he pursues this fight or not.
Probably but it's a dangerous game can all change with one too many blows to the head.
I think it's a bit of a farce but still would be an amazing achievement if he somehow won it.

He needs to do nowt after this fight. He earns about 10m a ppv in UFC for someone considered one of the greats of MMA thats pathetic.

Let's not forget if McGregor catches Mayweather he will hurt him and possibly KO him. The biggest challange will be trying to land one on Mayweather, who is the best defensive boxer of all time.

Mayweather should win.

People are overlooking though that mcgregor gets hit often with no padded boxing gloves and has a great chin. He also takes part in 25 minute fights over just 5 rounds.

Mayweathers a defensive fighter not really known for devastating power. If Mayweather wins itll be him jabbing and dancing around it wont be anything like McGregor getting his head smashed off.

Mayweather has power. His hands are just fragile as fuck, so he's sparing with when he uses it. Ortiz didn't like it when he took a full blooded dig.

Mayweather has power. His hands are just fragile as fuck, so he's sparing with when he uses it. Ortiz didn't like it when he took a full blooded dig.

I said devastating power ;)

Mcgregor took a lot of clean shots from Diaz who hits a lot harder. He wont be knocked out by Mayweather.

Mayweather should win.

People are overlooking though that mcgregor gets hit often with no padded boxing gloves and has a great chin. He also takes part in 25 minute fights over just 5 rounds.

Mayweathers a defensive fighter not really known for devastating power. If Mayweather wins itll be him jabbing and dancing around it wont be anything like McGregor getting his head smashed off.

top post. this is what we need to know

Let's not forget if McGregor catches Mayweather he will hurt him and possibly KO him. The biggest challange will be trying to land one on Mayweather, who is the best defensive boxer of all time.

Does McGregor genuinely hit hard enough to hurt Floyd if he managed to land clean? Not a dig at all, just have no interest whatsoever in UFC.

The only time I can recall Mayweather being properly hurt was in the 2nd round against Mosley

Last edited:
Mayweather should win.

McGregor said it himself
"Timing beats speed and precision beats power"

Mayweather wins comfortably inside the distance.

He is and getting circa 75 to 100 million dollars.

The guy is an absolute f***ing genius. Possibly 3rd or 4th biggest payday in the history of the sport and he has never boxed as a pro:)

He owes fuck all to anyone bar his family

Does McGregor genuinely hit hard enough to hurt Floyd if he managed to land clean? Not a dig at all, just have no interest whatsoever in UFC.

The only time I can recall Mayweather being properly hurt was in the 2nd round against Mosley
I believe he does...effortless power.

But gonna be like trying to swat a fly with your cock marra.

Personaly don't see why anyone is getting there panties in a twist.

Watched both sports for decades and couldn't give a fuck about record etc etc..

I just Love a bit of theatre me like....build up will be worth my 16.99 box office fee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back