Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckon McGregor should put on a bit of weight and try Sumo wrestling next and then some WWE or WWF or WWW or whatever the fuck that shits called these days, fuck it .. dominoes down the pub.

According to doctors, McGregor suffered mild brain trauma during the fight. He wasn't staggering around because of fatigue, it was trauma due to Mayweather's punches. The ref made the right decision. He could have called it earlier but if he let it go 2 more minutes, McGregor could have suffered serious damage. The ref deserves credit for the way he officiated the fight.

But that's all bollix according to the McGregor fan boys. He always gets tired and gets a second wind. The ringside doctors and the medical team, who have handed McGregor a 2 month suspension, are wrong. They don't know anything.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes its been a rollercoaster, agree with all the comments on here Conor McGregor has been an imspiration to us all.

For those out of work at the moment - just think, in 4 years you can conquer it all.

The mods can close this thread now I think, we are all in agreement.

Which clown bumped this?

I wasn't even going to reply as it would mean me bumping it too - but now someone else has already done it. FFS man, where's the unfollow thread button?

Which clown bumped this?

I wasn't even going to reply as it would mean me bumping it too - but now someone else has already done it. FFS man, where's the unfollow thread button?

The easy way to find out is look at the date of the recent posts.

Reactions: PTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back