Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm might be mistaken but I think Joe Duffy knocked him down?
maybe. Genuinely don't know. I do know that was 7 year ago and I do know Connor has taken some big shots in the UFC. And to suggest a submission is quitting is to frank a bit daft, it's Mma.

That aside I do believe with your sentiment that Connor could get sickened by floyds punches, and eventually stopped , maybe by his corner.

But fuck it, I'll have my red panty night money, all in on Connor stoppage...got to make it interesting once the build up has finished.:)

Pacquaio's left hand is harder and quicker than Mcgregors ...

Remember the UFC gloves are lightly padded so it's more like being hit with a ungloved hand if you know what I mean. They will be using 10 oz gloves for this fight.

Sounds like I'm digging McGregor out, he's a great fighter in the UFC it's his standup game and his boxing skills that have taken him this far and he hits hard for sure.

As for any other reasonably talented boxer ... they beat him every time.

Pacquaio's left hand is harder and quicker than Mcgregors ...

Remember the UFC gloves are lightly padded so it's more like being hit with a ungloved hand if you know what I mean. They will be using 10 oz gloves for this fight.

Sounds like I'm digging McGregor out, he's a great fighter in the UFC it's his standup game and his boxing skills that have taken him this far and he hits hard for sure.

As for any other reasonably talented boxer ... they beat him every time.
AGain eveyman and his blind dog know connor is not a boxer, he hasnt had a fight yet.

BUt how do you know pac man hits harder?

AGain eveyman and his blind dog know connor is not a boxer, he hasnt had a fight yet.

BUt how do you know pac man hits harder?

Again obviously I don't know for 100% but I'd like to take an educated guess and say that I'm pretty confident he does.

He completely put Ricky Hatton admittadley in 09 to sleep and it's all relative as like you said, we don't know how hard Conor hits with 10oz gloves on, we've only seen hit with the UFC gloves on.

Someone who is an 8 division world champion boxer and 38 kos and has beaten Multiple world champs.

Who knows perhaps after this joke of a fight is over he'll go and fight pacquaio and then we'll get to see.

Again obviously I don't know for 100% but I'd like to take an educated guess and say that I'm pretty confident he does.

He completely put Ricky Hatton admittadley in 09 to sleep and it's all relative as like you said, we don't know how hard Conor hits with 10oz gloves on, we've only seen hit with the UFC gloves on.

Someone who is an 8 division world champion boxer and 38 kos and has beaten Multiple world champs.

Who knows perhaps after this joke of a fight is over he'll go and fight pacquaio and then we'll get to see.

Pacman has shown in only 2 stoppages in 8 or 9 year, nearly 15 to 20 fights and only one ko he does not have the power he had down at fly to super feather.

The way Connor puts people down who are 145 to 170lb fighters is scary.
4oz or 10z....don't matter.

Fuck me as a kid my head was ringing with some twat hitting me with 20oz ;)

Pacman has shown in only 2 stoppages in 8 or 9 year, nearly 15 to 20 fights and only one ko he does not have the power he had down at fly to super feather.

Clearly not the devastating puncher he once was but he still has decent power, he just doesn't have the killer instinct he once had and since the Marquez knockout he seems afraid to really go balls to the wall the way he would have done from 01-09.

Clearly not the devastating puncher he once was but he still has decent power, he just doesn't have the killer instinct he once had and since the Marquez knockout he seems afraid to really go balls to the wall the way he would have done from 01-09.
Maybe that aswell...which compounds the situation.

Maybe that aswell...which compounds the situation.

If he still had the killer instinct of old he'd have stopped Rios, Algieri and Bradley in their 3rd fight. Clearly still has enough power to trouble good fighters. The Margarito fight would have been stopped if not for dreadful refereeing and equally poor corner work but not going to complain about that cheating scumbag taking a prolonged beating.

Mind if he doesn't stop Jeff Horn in a couple of weeks time he's never stopping anyone ever again. Imagine if you'd said immediately after the Cotto fight that he'd go nearly 8 years without stopping anyone :eek:

If he still had the killer instinct of old he'd have stopped Rios, Algieri and Bradley in their 3rd fight. Clearly still has enough power to trouble good fighters. The Margarito fight would have been stopped if not for dreadful refereeing and equally poor corner work but not going to complain about that cheating scumbag taking a prolonged beating.

Mind if he doesn't stop Jeff Horn in a couple of weeks time he's never stopping anyone ever again. Imagine if you'd said immediately after the Cotto fight that he'd go nearly 8 years without stopping anyone :eek:
Jeff horn a bigger outsider than Connor according to bookies.:p:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back