Mayweather Vs McGregor 26th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is and getting circa 75 to 100 million dollars.

The guy is an absolute f***ing genius. Possibly 3rd or 4th biggest payday in the history of the sport and he has never boxed as a pro:)

He owes fuck all to anyone bar his family
I'm in no doubt he's playing a blinder. Don't know enough about him or UFC for that matter as to why he didn't pursue boxing in the first place if that's where the big money is.

Excuse me for getting excited about the biggest fight ever. If McGregor lands a clean left hand it gets interesting, simple as.

Alright just to dispel all of this nonsense ...

McGregor won't even land a shot! Not one!

He's in it for the money, can lose comfortably and then collect his 25/50m and then head back to the UFC unscathed and defend his belts.

Anyone, anyone who even thinks this is going to be remotely close has mental health problems, to be honest floyd senior could probably beat McGregor in a boxing match ...

Check this out, he sparred with an out of shape former IBO champ Chris van Heerden and Chris released the unedited footage ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheHeat001/status/875119789999390720

He's in it for the money, can lose comfortably and then collect his 25/50m and then head back to the UFC unscathed and defend his belts.

Anyone, anyone who even thinks this is going to be remotely close has mental health problems, to be honest floyd senior could probably beat McGregor in a boxing match ...

Check this out, he sparred with an out of shape former IBO champ Chris van Heerden and Chris released the unedited footage ...

:lol:

That's absolutely shocking, Connor looks like someone doing a white collar boxing night.

:lol:

That's absolutely shocking, Connor looks like someone doing a white collar boxing night.

Without having trained for it ... admittedly it's only 50 seconds of an unplanned spar but it doesn't look great.

There is a huge difference between MMA "striking" as they call it and actual boxing ... it would take Conor 4-5 years of solid training to even get close.

If world champs and some of the best P4P hall of fame fighters can't even get close and put him down realistically be honest what chance as McGregor got? People keep saying a punchers chance but if Pacquaio can't hit him .... Jesus lads

Without having trained for it ... admittedly it's only 50 seconds of an unplanned spar but it doesn't look great.

There is a huge difference between MMA "striking" as they call it and actual boxing ... it would take Conor 4-5 years of solid training to even get close.

If world champs and some of the best P4P hall of fame fighters can't even get close and put him down realistically be honest what chance as McGregor got? People keep saying a punchers chance but if Pacquaio can't hit him .... Jesus lads

It would take a lot longer than that. I doubt Connor could mix it at British level, let alone with the greatest of all time. Whole things a total shambles.

There's about 40 jump cuts in that footage. It's the exact opposite of unedited.

I'm in no doubt he's playing a blinder. Don't know enough about him or UFC for that matter as to why he didn't pursue boxing in the first place if that's where the big money is.
Who knows....

But his undoubted success in the UFC, both fighting skill and personality has made him multi millions in a very very short space of time, wouldn't have happened in boxing.

Ultimately that success has enabled him to pull off the financial move of the century - this must be up there with the greatest short term financial achievements of all time.

I repeat, first fight in boxing and a bigger purse pound for pound than some modern all time great boxers
Wow!!!!!!!!

Does anyone really need some cobbled together footage to realise Connor is not a boxer.

He has not had one pro fight:) seems like overkill on stating the obvious.

This is an event...plain and simple, involving two of the most watched fighters from there respective sports.

I for one will be watching, and I couldn't give two fucks about miss match etc.......I will watch, hope and prey for a miracle and Floyd is unconscious.

Fuck me, Connor has better betting odds than. Buster Douglas and Lloyd honeyghan:);)

Last edited:

Pacquaio did hit him IIRC

Pacquaio did hit him IIRC
This is the thing. Mayweather has got hit before by big punchers and survived. No one has mentioned than McGregor has got clipped a few times and has gone down. I can remember Diaz catching him in their first fight and McGregor fell apart. Plus he has 3 losses. And he quit 3 times.

This is the thing. Mayweather has got hit before by big punchers and survived. No one has mentioned than McGregor has got clipped a few times and has gone down. I can remember Diaz catching him in their first fight and McGregor fell apart. Plus he has 3 losses. And he quit 3 times.
What fights did he go down in marra....and what fights did he quit in??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back