Man tits

• Thread starter FannyByTheGaslight
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not correct. You can do squats and running to make a calorific deficit and you'll lose fat in the same places as if you'd done a bench press. Granted he might gain some muscle in the chest area but if you're in a calorific deficit that's not going to be easy either.
It is though, have you ever been to the gym marra?

;)
Top tip for you marra. Muscles and size are not a guarantee of hardness so be accurate with your punches. Chin, side of the for-head and bang on either ear are the best. Let us know how you get on;);)
Thanks for the tip pal.

Last edited by a moderator:

;)
Bodybuilders look more muscley than powerlifters but powerlifters are stronger.

My plan is to run away from bodybuilders and powerlifters.
Good plan, big lads cannot run so i have heard. There is always one that probably can so stay sharp;)

;)
Good plan, big lads cannot run so i have heard. There is always one that probably can so stay sharp;)
Having said that, have seen some big f***ing units move like a steam train to catch cheeky younguns and linford christie was hardly a weedy little chap.

Last edited:
Its not inclined bench press its when the bench is lowered so your head is closer to the floor, sorry my technical knowledge leaves a lot to be desired @FannyByTheGaslight

Yep sorry my bad but your missing my point I'm talking about training in a way to tone up rather than lifting heavy weights to bulk up. That's the way I was trained by a fitness instructor.

You can get fitness instructor qualifications free in cereal boxes so I wouldn’t take their word for it on a lot of things.

@niceonemarra spouting absolute shite yet again
what a heed the ball
no no no, all i did was give advice how to tone up a chest then people started ganging up on me, it all stemmed from rossos comment saying you cant target fat areas but that wasnt even what i said but everyone joined in with him. Its typical SMB bullying behaviour. Me and rosso have a history lol so i think he was just trying to get me trolled a bit and it worked, nice one rosso.

cardio and light weights with high reps would be my opinion to get more toned
Thats all I was saying before everyone started attacking me.

no no no, all i did was give advice how to tone up a chest then people started ganging up on me, it all stemmed from rossos comment saying you cant target fat areas but that wasnt even what i said but everyone joined in with him. Its typical SMB bullying behaviour. Me and rosso have a history lol so i think he was just trying to get me trolled a bit and it worked, nice one rosso.

its not like

In this case yes more reps with lighter weight as it will burn the fat around your moobs it really works try it. I was told this by a fitness instructor as I had the same question as your op. Also using the incline will burn more of the fat around the bottom bit of your moobs.

no one is ganging up on you mate....you've been been told a load of shite by your PT

Your advice is terrible and counter-productive. Without even realising it you said exactly the thing you said you didn't. You're either on a wind up or stubbornly misinformed. You should also seek a different PT because you're wasting your money. He'll be telling you not eating carbs means you lose fat next

If you’re in a state you need to ‘tone up’ your chest you arguably shouldn’t be faffing about with decline or incline anyway.

And if you want to get through a ludicrous amount of volume on an exercise that’s actually going to cause you to lose fat from your chest - pick squats. Overall they’re going to cause you to burn more calories and lose more fat systemically.

Sure,you can target a specific body part. Ie if you hammer your chest your going to get more muscle growth there and less fat hopefully but i think will be as a result of overall fat loss
what part of this is you not saying you can target areas of fat to burn?

No one is ganging up on you man but if you spout shite it will be pulled up as bad advice.
Mango killa said practically the same thing I said (see above) and no one pulled him for it. My advice was sound imo and others have suggested the less weight more reps technique for toning up. The OP asked for tips for developing his chest and my advice was sound. I dont know why you even mentioned targeting specific areas of fat it wasnt what I was saying.

Mango killa said practically the same thing I said (see above) and no one pulled him for it. My advice was sound imo and others have suggested the less weight more reps technique for toning up. The OP asked for tips for developing his chest and my advice was sound. I dont know why you even mentioned targeting specific areas of fat it wasnt what I was saying.
I’ve quoted where you say “as it will burn the fat around your moobs” - so it’s exactly what you are saying. I’m fairly sure you’re trolling now rather than just being thick

No i didnt, i said you could target a area with extra work but maintained it was overall fat loss. You spouted shite, then tried to dig yourself out of it and to cap it all had the temerity to suggest we all try decline bench press
Into our routines, or to quote you. Where your head is near the floor!!!!!! Lesson learnt, tried to help you. Won’t happen again. Old chinese proverb. The man who knows everything knows nothing. Thats why i am still learning in all aspects of my life. Try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back