Man tits

• Thread starter FannyByTheGaslight
  • Start date
This.

I said in the other thread, just run up and down the stairs until you sweat and are out of breath. That's calories you're sweating. Combine it with a low fat diet and you're on your way to a 32" waist and pigeon chest.

Pushups will build muscle/burn calories, but you'll burn far more calories doing some cardio. Combine cardio and pushups if you want a ripped bod.

It's not rocket science.
I could get in 32 inch about 4 months ago but now in a 36 and the buttons are about to go. I will get back in to the 32s before the end of the year.

If you do the Declined Bench Press just the bar as long as its a heavy one 20 presses 4 or 5 reps if you get board between presses you can do Declined sit ups.
Seriously nice one, quite new on here. Are you on a wind up?

:oops:
I could get in 32 inch about 4 months ago but now in a 36 and the buttons are about to go. I will get back in to the 32s before the end of the year.
Never been a 32 since i was 16 pal:oops::oops:

:oops:
Never been a 32 since i was 16 pal:oops::oops:
You must have ower much muscle on ya marra.

I want to go to the gym now, I went morning and afternoon. Both times was a killer but it feels good after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously nice one, quite new on here. Are you on a wind up?
I like theatre and stage shows I do a bit character writing so i have a bit of a persona but apart from that no I'm not on a wind up when I post on this part of the forum I was trained in fitness as its always been my no.1 priority to be fit so I have learned some good techniques along the way I accept that my teachings are old school but I'd like to share my knowledge all the same I'm sure the people on here will keep me right.

I will give it a blast marra along with other suggestions it can't do any harm to mix it up.
pics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting bullied again @niceonemarra deary me I can’t understand it. Doing any form of exercise will reduce fat all over providing calorie intake is in keeping.
Working the chest will build muscle improving the look of the chest/tits/chebs.
Advice to @FannyByTheGaslight is lose wieght mate then tone up it’s quicker and lasts longer. It’s new thinking but it’s out there. Stick to walking running and cycling get to the wieght you like then start resistance training.
Remember lifting heavy weights on low reps will make you lose wieght as the body burns more calories in recovery for longer. Up to four hours iirc.
As for punching people on the chin @Mango killa, grow up. Keep out of bother.

When one person replies with his point of view to a post and you agree just like his post, there is no need to wiegh in with the same post over and over as this is bullying and licking arse.

Getting bullied again @niceonemarra deary me I can’t understand it. Doing any form of exercise will reduce fat all over providing calorie intake is in keeping.
Advice to @FannyByTheGaslight is lose wieght mate then tone up it’s quicker and lasts longer. It’s new thinking but it’s out there. Stick to walking running and cycling get to the wieght you like then start resistance training.
Remember lifting heavy weights on low reps will make you lose wieght as the body burns more calories in recovery for longer. Up to four hours iirc.

When one person replies with his point of view to a post and you agree just like his post, there is no need to wiegh in with the same post over and over as this is bullying and licking arse.
You cant spot reduce fat.

You cant spot reduce fat.
No mate. But you will lose wieght around your moons by bench pressing along with the rest of your body. Squats are best for all over fat burning and working most muscle groups. Decline and incline lifting is for people who are well along the road to where they want to be.

Ahh ffs have I fucked up again, thanks for looking after me marra.

I meant sets.
Years ago they thought you could. Be proven to be wrong. If you look at the lads who only do their chest they have massive chests and arms. But tiny thin legs due to the fat burning qualities of lifting heavy weights.
Get ya squats in every session. And remember rest days are as good as training days.

Years ago they thought you could. Be proven to be wrong. If you look at the lads who only do their chest they have massive chests and arms. But tiny thin legs due to the fat burning qualities of lifting heavy weights.
Get ya squats in every session. And remember rest days are as good as training days.
No you cant spot reduce fat.

Does everybody agree that you cant spot reduce fat?

They have massive chests because of muscle growth not fat burning. They will also burn fat all over. So I agree. You can’t spot burn fat unless you get lipo or laser.
But listen the OP already said he had his diet sorted and was looking for a good exercise to develop his chest I suggested a declined bench press and to me its a great starting point as it worked for me.

Was joking man, as he said he would get filled in off his pt.

Was joking man, as he said he would get filled in off his pt.
Humour boot, humour

Not sure anymore on here pal. Thought it was strange coming from you. I’m tired as well like. Ratty as fuck when am tired.
Think yaself lucky. On nightshift
4 hours kip yesterday.

Flamingoes is what their commonly known as booty lad. Hell of a lot of people don’t train their legs mind.

Last edited:

Back