Man tits

• Thread starter FannyByTheGaslight
  • Start date
F

FannyByTheGaslight

I've put on 15kg in the last 3 months, I'm 100kg now through bad diet and drinking, I've joined the gym which I enjoy I just need a bit of advice,
1) what is the best exercise to lose man tits?
2) should I only have carbs before I go to the gym?

Cheers

Fat fingers too!

As someone said on the other thread you need to change your diet more than focus on exercise. There are loads of people asking for help so have a search. There is a weight loss thread.
Aye the lady's love the podgy digits man :lol:, cheers mate I'm having a look around on here.

Every ones been hammering the drink awa the summer :D:D:D. Only gonna get worse each week end Cos we’re on our way
I started hammering the drink about 6 weeks before the world cup because I was excited, and it has just continued :D

You need to eat less to drop overall body fat, you won't just get sick of man boobs in the way you're describing it.

What sort of stuff do you like doing as exercise? Football, squash, lifting weights etc.
I used to go running but I ended up stopping about a year ago I was doing 10km on a evening, I get about 2km and I'm fucked now. I actually don't eat that bad but lately it's been shite, it's not a quantity issue it's just what I'm eating is crap. I've started the gym and I'm getting some motivation back in my life I've had non for about a year. #neemoremantits

I used to go running but I ended up stopping about a year ago I was doing 10km on a evening, I get about 2km and I'm fucked now. I actually don't eat that bad but lately it's been shite, it's not a quantity issue it's just what I'm eating is crap. I've started the gym and I'm getting some motivation back in my life I've had non for about a year. #neemoremantits
Just set some goals every week, start at 1.5k then next week run 1.75k etc until you're back doing 10

Its hardest to get started so after a month you'll be enjoying it again, and as for diet you can download myfitnesspal, or you can just eat 3 meals a day with 1 treat on an evening and see how that works for you.

Some of those boot camp things seem popular. There is a group meet near me on a grass field , no fancy gear, out all year round and seem to do just high intensity exercise sessions. Mostly women as well so judging by your username and the fact you have moobs your onto a winner pal.

I've put on 15kg in the last 3 months, I'm 100kg now through bad diet and drinking, I've joined the gym which I enjoy I just need a bit of advice,
1) what is the best exercise to lose man tits?
2) should I only have carbs before I go to the gym?

Cheers
Inclined bench press, just use light weight but do loads of reps, I normally do about 20 presses with just the bar (its a heavy bar) and about 3 or 4 reps. I can confirm by experience this works.

Some of those boot camp things seem popular. There is a group meet near me on a grass field , no fancy gear, out all year round and seem to do just high intensity exercise sessions. Mostly women as well so judging by your username and the fact you have moobs your onto a winner pal.
:lol::lol:, I've looked at the boot camp things they look good, they have them over here but it's about £20 to £25 a session so nee chance I'm paying that.

Inclined bench press, just use light weight but do loads of reps, I normally do about 20 presses with just the bar (its a heavy bar) and about 3 or 4 reps. I can confirm by experience this works.
So you think loads of light reps are better than less but heavy ones? I've been reading and watching a few things and I'm getting conflicting information. It's a bit of a nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you think loads of light reps are better than less but heavy ones? I've been reading and watching a few things and I'm getting conflicting information. It's a bit of a nightmare.
In this case yes more reps with lighter weight as it will burn the fat around your moobs it really works try it. I was told this by a fitness instructor as I had the same question as your op. Also using the incline will burn more of the fat around the bottom bit of your moobs.

In this case yes more reps with lighter weight as it will burn the fat around your moobs it really works try it. I was told this by a fitness instructor as I had the same question as your op. Also using the incline will burn more of the fat around the bottom bit of your moobs.
Cheers I will give it a go, niceonemarra!

:lol::lol:, I've looked at the boot camp things they look good, they have them over here but it's about £20 to £25 a session so nee chance I'm paying that.

£25 ????? Not got a bike mate? Its easier than running and less stressfull on an older persons joints and you can do it anytime. I personally don’t believe you can target a specific area to lose weight. I am sure you loose bodyfat all over but some areas will be noticed first. Sure,you can target a specific body part. Ie if you hammer your chest your going to get more muscle growth there and less fat hopefully but i think will be as a result of overall fat loss. Try reducing the waiting time between each set of exercises so your getting your ticker working harder. Old boys used to do circuit training where there was no rest between all your sets and jump on treadmill in between for a fast run for say 5 mins to start. You say your eating healthy so the key is more energy expanded to the calorific count of what your intake is. Good luck marra. I am 54 pal and its hard work but not impossible at any age. I am on a mission at the minute and loving the challenge. Nee excuses mind !!!!!!!!

You can’t spot reduce fat.
Fat can be burned if you work on a specific area like arms, chest, legs and shoulders but definitely not the gut only a good diet can do the gut but it is possible to burn fat off the chest believe me and the fitness instructor that told me about the exercise.

Back