Man tits

• Thread starter FannyByTheGaslight
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot spot reduce fat in a specific area. Overall fat loss is the only outcome.
I never said you could it was rosso that said that. I said inclined bench press will help with moobs.

Its not inclined bench press its when the bench is lowered so your head is closer to the floor, sorry my technical knowledge leaves a lot to be desired @FannyByTheGaslight

You said you can specifically burn fat around moobs. You can’t.
Yep sorry my bad but your missing my point I'm talking about training in a way to tone up rather than lifting heavy weights to bulk up. That's the way I was trained by a fitness instructor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decline bench press, and to think you joined in with the pack on ( people who have tatoos are thick as shit) thread, and i think your quote was. f***ing idiots. How ironic marra:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol: i don’t hold a grudge tho.
Sorry for my behaviour marra - I'm the only Man tit on here :cry:

Its not inclined bench press its when the bench is lowered so your head is closer to the floor, sorry my technical knowledge leaves a lot to be desired @FannyByTheGaslight

Yep sorry my bad but your missing my point I'm talking about training in a way to tone up rather than lifting heavy weights to bulk up. That's the way I was trained by a fitness instructor.
It’s sounds like your fitness instructor is in the 90% of terrible ones. You won’t ‘bulk up’ no matter how heavy you lift if you’re not in a calorie surplus.

It’s sounds like your fitness instructor is in the 90% of terrible ones. You won’t ‘bulk up’ no matter how heavy you lift if you’re not in a calorie surplus.
I don't know much about fitness its always came naturally to me I have my routine and that works for me when I want it to. The decline bench press is a great exercise imo give it a try next time your at the gym I got great results but its a very difficult lift so don't put too much weight on to begin with.

£25 ????? Not got a bike mate? Its easier than running and less stressfull on an older persons joints and you can do it anytime. I personally don’t believe you can target a specific area to lose weight. I am sure you loose bodyfat all over but some areas will be noticed first. Sure,you can target a specific body part. Ie if you hammer your chest your going to get more muscle growth there and less fat hopefully but i think will be as a result of overall fat loss. Try reducing the waiting time between each set of exercises so your getting your ticker working harder. Old boys used to do circuit training where there was no rest between all your sets and jump on treadmill in between for a fast run for say 5 mins to start. You say your eating healthy so the key is more energy expanded to the calorific count of what your intake is. Good luck marra. I am 54 pal and its hard work but not impossible at any age. I am on a mission at the minute and loving the challenge. Nee excuses mind !!!!!!!!
Cheeky bassa I'm only 34:lol::lol: aye mate it's a fortune over here for the boot camp it's ran by a ex British army lad and has a cracking reputation but expensive, I might go out on my bike just as a change so I don't get bored although I'm loving going to the gym at the moment. I've been trying to eat about 150g-200g of protein a day and nee carbs, I've looked on YouTube and found some meal prep videos so I'm going to give that a go too. Cheers mate.

Cheeky bassa I'm only 34:lol::lol: aye mate it's a fortune over here for the boot camp it's ran by a ex British army lad and has a cracking reputation but expensive, I might go out on my bike just as a change so I don't get bored although I'm loving going to the gym at the moment. I've been trying to eat about 150g-200g of protein a day and nee carbs, I've looked on YouTube and found some meal prep videos so I'm going to give that a go too. Cheers mate.
Good luck pal.

In this case yes more reps with lighter weight as it will burn the fat around your moobs it really works try it. I was told this by a fitness instructor as I had the same question as your op. Also using the incline will burn more of the fat around the bottom bit of your moobs.
You simply can't target areas of fat in your body.

You simply can't target areas of fat in your body.
That's not what I said in my original post, I said doing more reps with a lighter weight will help him with his moobs if he does a declined bench press as I stated it will help him get a more toned chest, he has already mentioned he has changed his diet and was asking for exercises that will help his chest area. Exercise = losing weight so dependent what area of the body your working you will lose weight around that area.

Sure,you can target a specific body part. Ie if you hammer your chest your going to get more muscle growth there and less fat hopefully but i think will be as a result of overall fat loss
Yeah I know what you mean pal.

Your talking shit.
At least I actually go to the gym.

Think niceonemarra is licking his wounds and busy writing his fuck you asshole letter to his personal trainer;);)
I'll probably end up getting filled in but yeah that's a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not what I said in my original post, I said doing more reps with a lighter weight will help him with his moobs if he does a declined bench press as I stated it will help him get a more toned chest, he has already mentioned he has changed his diet and was asking for exercises that will help his chest area. Exercise = losing weight so dependent what area of the body your working you will lose weight around that area.
That's not correct. You can do squats and running to make a calorific deficit and you'll lose fat in the same places as if you'd done a bench press. Granted he might gain some muscle in the chest area but if you're in a calorific deficit that's not going to be easy either.

Last edited:
;)

Yeah I know what you mean pal.

At least I actually go to the gym.

I'll probably end up getting filled in but yeah that's a good idea.
Top tip for you marra. Muscles and size are not a guarantee of hardness so be accurate with your punches. Chin, side of the for-head and bang on either ear are the best. Let us know how you get on;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back