Man tits

• Thread starter FannyByTheGaslight
  • Start date
I’d imagine you need more than 2000, going to the gym everyday. I can’t understand how you’d struggle with 2000cals. Whole milk, nuts are easy fixes to get your cals up. Are you properly counting cals or just guessing? 700 is crazy low

What did that link suggest that I gave you?
Yes I count the calories and Mark it down on a spreadsheet, the link you send says I should be getting 2457 calories per day. Do you not think that is a lot?

I think I need to see someone that will give me a diet plan or something, the Indian lads in the gym are encouraging but I'm not sure they know a lot about nutrition TBH they just say eat chicken and fish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes I count the calories and Mark it down on a spreadsheet, the link you send says I should be getting 2457 calories per day. Do you not think that is a lot?

I think I need to see someone that will give me a diet plan or something, the Indian lads in the gym are encouraging but I'm not sure they know a lot about nutrition TBH they just say eat chicken and fish.
not if your're 96kg and going to the gym everyday. Is that your cutting cals yeah?

So you have them 2450 cals, now you need to split them into your macros, with protein being the most important.
I work out my protein intake by taking my lean body mass (in lbs) and times that by 1.1 - so for you, 96kg = 211lbs. Say you're 20% body fat, 80% lean body mass, so, 211 x 0.8 = 169 lbs of lean body mass now times that by 1.1 = 186. So you want to consume 186g of protein a day.

Split your remaining calories out of your 2450 between carbs and fat anyway you like, and remember to eat 30g fibre and 3 litres of water a day. (please note, all of these figures are rough guidlines, it's mainly trial and error)

May be worth noting you might want to slowly work up to these calories so you're not dumping a load of calories on your metabolism that's been ravaged by consuming 700 cals a day for an extended period of time.

The weight loss may be slower than what you're used to but it'll be far better for you.

I'd also recommend myfitnesspal for tracking, easier than a spreadsheet IMO.

not if your're 96kg and going to the gym everyday. Is that your cutting cals yeah?

So you have them 2450 cals, now you need to split them into your macros, with protein being the most important.
I work out my protein intake by taking my lean body mass (in lbs) and times that by 1.1 - so for you, 96kg = 211lbs. Say you're 20% body fat, 80% lean body mass, so, 211 x 0.8 = 169 lbs of lean body mass now times that by 1.1 = 186. So you want to consume 186g of protein a day.

Split your remaining calories out of your 2450 between carbs and fat anyway you like, and remember to eat 30g fibre and 3 litres of water a day. (please note, all of these figures are rough guidlines, it's mainly trial and error)

May be worth noting you might want to slowly work up to these calories so you're not dumping a load of calories on your metabolism that's been ravaged by consuming 700 cals a day for an extended period of time.

The weight loss may be slower than what you're used to but it'll be far better for you.

I'd also recommend myfitnesspal for tracking, easier than a spreadsheet IMO.
Thanks marra that's very informative and quite simple to understand, I shal have a crack at this and see how I get on.

I've put on 15kg in the last 3 months, I'm 100kg now through bad diet and drinking, I've joined the gym which I enjoy I just need a bit of advice,
1) what is the best exercise to lose man tits?
2) should I only have carbs before I go to the gym?

Cheers
Depends on you age and how far the skin is stretched........if your oer 30 and your moobs are e decent siz they will never go back to normal as exercise just tightens the muscle..............embrace the bra fella!
Logon or register to see this image
nee chaceif your like the above pic!

Depends on you age and how far the skin is stretched........if your oer 30 and your moobs are e decent siz they will never go back to normal as exercise just tightens the muscle..............embrace the bra fella!
Logon or register to see this image
nee chaceif your like the above pic!
:lol:,Nor my tits are not as big as them, they are ok in a shirt but a polo shirt you can see them, if they don't go down I will get the fat sucked out.

Back