Man tits

• Thread starter FannyByTheGaslight
  • Start date
Mango killa said practically the same thing I said (see above) and no one pulled him for it. My advice was sound imo and others have suggested the less weight more reps technique for toning up. The OP asked for tips for developing his chest and my advice was sound. I dont know why you even mentioned targeting specific areas of fat it wasnt what I was saying.
The others are just as wrong as you. You seem to think that “toning” and losing fat are two different things. They aren’t. Toning is simply more definition of muscles in the absence of body fat.

Other people might read your posts and believe you thenget disappointed when they don’t see any results. It’s a diet and exercise forum, so it’s a good opportunity to get rid of the myths with they pop up.

I’ve quoted where you say “as it will burn the fat around your moobs” - so it’s exactly what you are saying. I’m fairly sure you’re trolling now rather than just being thick
I suggested an exercise for helping him with moobs and I'm being accused of trolling and giving duff advice.

There are loads of suggestions if you google it... I have, here is the first one on google..

What exercises get rid of man boobs?
Part 1
Sculpting Your Chest with Strength Training
  1. Build your chest muscles. Do some strength training exercises that can help boost your chest muscles. ...
  2. Do push-ups. One of the most effective ways to sculpt your chest muscles is by doing push-ups and variations of them. ...
  3. Perform presses. ...
  4. Complete flyes.
Why don't you write to google and tell them they are giving duff advice?

The declined bench press is scientifically proven to develop the lower part of the pecs and that's why I suggested his exercise. Its clear I am the one being trolled so I'm standing my ground and wont be posting on this subject anymore due to all the trolling I'm receiving.
Good luck @FannyByTheGaslight give my exercise a go mate it will help you.

No i didnt, i said you could target a area with extra work but maintained it was overall fat loss. You spouted shite, then tried to dig yourself out of it and to cap it all had the temerity to suggest we all try decline bench press
Into our routines, or to quote you. Where your head is near the floor!!!!!! Lesson learnt, tried to help you. Won’t happen again. Old chinese proverb. The man who knows everything knows nothing. Thats why i am still learning in all aspects of my life. Try it.
Sorry to single you out there but I was just trying to get a point across to rosso, you give sound advice mate and I know I fucked up on the decline/incline and admitted it.

The others are just as wrong as you. You seem to think that “toning” and losing fat are two different things. They aren’t. Toning is simply more definition of muscles in the absence of body fat.
Look mate I only offered an exercise to help with the OPs chest development, I cant believe its been twisted this far by people so I'm not posting on this thread anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suggested an exercise for helping him with moobs and I'm being accused of trolling and giving duff advice.

There are loads of suggestions if you google it... I have, here is the first one on google..

Part 1
  1. Build your chest muscles. Do some strength training exercises that can help boost your chest muscles. ...
  2. Do push-ups. One of the most effective ways to sculpt your chest muscles is by doing push-ups and variations of them. ...
  3. Perform presses. ...
  4. Complete flyes.

The declined bench press is scientifically proven to develop the lower part of the pecs and that's why I suggested his exercise. Its clear I am the one being trolled so I'm standing my ground and wont be posting on this subject anymore due to all the trolling I'm receiving.

Sorry to single you out there but I was just trying to get a point across to rosso, you give sound advice mate and I know I fucked up on the decline/incline and admitted it.

Look mate I only offered an exercise to help with the OPs chest development, I cant believe its been twisted this far by people so I'm not posting on this thread anymore.
Google isn’t giving the advice either, it’s a f***ing search engine.:lol:

You’re having a straight up mare here fella. Time for bed.

Part 1
  3. Perform presses. ...
  4. Complete flyes.

and no where on that does it say you can “burn the fat around yours moobs” like you said, you’re now talking about targeting different muscles for growth. Last time you’ll get a response from me, just going round in circles, I’ve got neither the time nor inclination. It’s like taybarns all over again. Write something down in black and white then deny writing it

I never knew my tits would make it to page 3 ;)
Love that ^ haha

Sorry for all the carry on marra.

I bit the bullet and did a bit research this is what I found:

The following workouts to lose chest fat have been thoroughly researched and was recommended by fitness experts. All of them have one thing in common and that is, all of them targets the upper chest. You may ask why? Because we need fat in the lower chest and under the (areola) nipples to be first pulled and spread up and then burned off. Doing workouts for upper chest will also stretch the lower chest and widen the pectoral area giving you a flatter chest. So without further ado, let’s look at the 5 best workouts to lose chest fat for a flat and muscular chest.
The 5 ultimate workouts to burn off chest fat ( 1 recommended by Arnold Schwarzenegger )

Honest opinions is that^ any use at all?

I know I said I'm not posting on this thread anymore but this is definitely my last post on the subject good luck fannybygaslight.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that ^ haha

Sorry for all the carry on marra.

I bit the bullet and did a bit research this is what I found:

The following workouts to lose chest fat have been thoroughly researched and was recommended by fitness experts. All of them have one thing in common and that is, all of them targets the upper chest. You may ask why? Because we need fat in the lower chest and under the (areola) nipples to be first pulled and spread up and then burned off. Doing workouts for upper chest will also stretch the lower chest and widen the pectoral area giving you a flatter chest. So without further ado, let’s look at the 5 best workouts to lose chest fat for a flat and muscular chest.
The 5 ultimate workouts to burn off chest fat ( 1 recommended by Arnold Schwarzenegger )

Honest opinions is that^ any use at all?

I know I said I'm not posting on this thread anymore but this is definitely my last post on the subject good luck fannybygaslight.

Logon or register to see this image
Cheers marra, I will take a look at that link.

@FannyByTheGaslight.

Just eat less calories than you expend.

Do some chest exercises but preferably just flat bench or dumb bell press for now.

Don’t bother doing much in the way of variations on that until you’re pretty strong. The progression you’re able to keep up on that exercise will soon see you under a load that will build your chest much better than any daft variations.

Decline bench press, and to think you joined in with the pack on ( people who have tatoos are thick as shit) thread, and i think your quote was. f***ing idiots. How ironic marra:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol: i don’t hold a grudge tho.
That definitely wasn't me I would never speak in such a way.

This.

I said in the other thread, just run up and down the stairs until you sweat and are out of breath. That's calories you're sweating. Combine it with a low fat diet and you're on your way to a 32" waist and pigeon chest.

Pushups will build muscle/burn calories, but you'll burn far more calories doing some cardio. Combine cardio and pushups if you want a ripped bod.

It's not rocket science.

@FannyByTheGaslight.

Do some chest exercises but preferably just flat bench or dumb bell press for now.

Don’t bother doing much in the way of variations on that until you’re pretty strong. The progression you’re able to keep up on that exercise will soon see you under a load that will build your chest much better than any daft variations.
I've been on about 1000 to 1200 calories a day I'm not starving myself but I'm eating tuna, chicken and vegetables, and gold standard whay, I've made a chart that I keep note of protein, fat, carbs and calories consumed everyday. I've been trying to get a few miles out on the treadmill everyday and some weight machines, I will give the free weights and bench ago in the morning.

I've been on about 1000 to 1200 calories a day I'm not starving myself but I'm eating tuna, chicken and vegetables, and gold standard whay, I've made a chart that I keep note of protein, fat, carbs and calories consumed everyday. I've been trying to get a few miles out on the treadmill everyday and some weight machines, I will give the free weights and bench ago in the morning.
If you do the Declined Bench Press just the bar as long as its a heavy one 20 presses 4 or 5 reps if you get board between presses you can do Declined sit ups.

Back