Latest boxing crack

Tyson’s ego and tweets at becoming boring now

Bleating on saying AJ n Hearn need to stop using his name and he wants 60/40 in his favour it’s ridiculous, he’s used AJ to keep interest in him going for the last 2 years

1 decent top level fight does not make a legend
Type of shit I am on about...could become tiresome.

The battle of South London this weekend...

Astonished that Okolie is favourite against chamberlain who's more experienced, I haven't been impressed by Okolie yet.

11/8 is good value just for the win, fancy a late stoppage personally.

The battle of South London this weekend...

Astonished that Okolie is favourite against chamberlain who's more experienced, I haven't been impressed by Okolie yet.

11/8 is good value just for the win, fancy a late stoppage personally.

Not really sold on either of them but credit to them for taking the fight at this stage of their careers rather than letting the fight 'marinate'.

Phil Lo Greco announced as Khan's comeback opponent. About as 'good' an opponent as you could realistically expect Khan to be in with after nearly 2 years out, if Khan has anything left Lo Greco is the perfect opponent to make him look good

Last edited:
Not really sold on either of them but credit to them for taking the fight at this stage of their careers rather than letting the fight 'marinate'.

Phil Lo Greco announced as Khan's comeback opponent. About as 'good' an opponent as you could realistically expect Khan to be in with after nearly 2 years out, if Khan has anything left Lo Greco is the perfect opponent to make him look good
see the mouthy curnt is throwing all sorts at khan to unsettle him.

by rights a focused khan should punish this fella.

Back