Latest boxing crack

Humberto Soto announced as Josh Taylor's next opponent. Glenn Foot fighting Jason Easton on the undercard
I think he should have tried to find a better challenge. It's hard but I don't think fighting has beens on Channel 5 his what his talent deserves.

Not really ranked or internationally known so no one half decent has anything to gain in taking the fight, given they would probably lose aswell. Soto's ranked with the WBC and Taylor has the Silver belt so could help.

Only had 11 fights but seems to be stagnating a bit and he looks a fair few fights from becoming a mandatory. Too good for anyone at British level to make a decent fight there.

Someone like Perez or Broner would be a good step up but he brings nothing to the table.

I enjoy Channel fives cards but they always seem to clash with one on BN or Sky. Mcguigan said that Selby would be having a world title shot this year but he looks like he's fighting for the European.

I'd be shocked if he didn't stop him mate.

You watching any of the Edmund match next? Due to start just after 12.
Going to watch the first set.
Up for work at 7am.

I've been impressed with Kyle he's definetly stepping up to the occasion.
Which is needed after the troubles British tennis is having at the moment.

Hopefully Kyle can take advantage of the draw opening up for him.

What about you pal?

Going to watch the first set.
Up for work at 7am.

I've been impressed with Kyle he's definetly stepping up to the occasion.
Which is needed after the troubles British tennis is having at the moment.

Hopefully Kyle can take advantage of the draw opening up for him.

What about you pal?

I usually stay up til around 2am which is usually enough to watch one women's match to conclusion from 12am. I'll see how it's going but will likely call it a day after a set as well especially if it goes past 5 games apiece.

Yeah, great chance for him to get to a quarter final which would be great for him, his ranking and British tennis as you say. He should win, but there will be and has been bigger upsets this tournament so taking nothing for granted, but highest ranked in his little section so a great chance to get there.

I usually stay up til around 2am which is usually enough to watch one women's match to conclusion from 12am. I'll see how it's going but will likely call it a day after a set as well especially if it goes past 5 games apiece.

Yeah, great chance for him to get to a quarter final which would be great for him, his ranking and British tennis as you say. He should win, but there will be and has been bigger upsets this tournament so taking nothing for granted, but highest ranked in his little section so a great chance to get there.
f***ing hell is this shit.

Tennis forum this soppy bollocks.

Back