Latest boxing crack

Just seen the press conference :lol:. Khan's face f***ing dropped when he knew where it was going :lol:. It should, but won't, teach him not to be such an idiot with things he puts out in the public domain.

Plenty of boxing over the weekend

Gassiev vs Dorticos on ITV4 tomorrow from 6.45pm
Chamberlain vs Okolie on Sky Sports Actin from 7.00pm
Ramirez vs Ahmed on Boxnation from 2am Sunday morning

Really looking forward to the WBSS fight and Craig Evans is facing a local Russian prospect on the undercard. The Sky bill on paper is one of the better 'regular' Sky shows Matchroom have put together of late with two unbeaten prospects facing off as well as a step up for Ted Cheeseman as he takes on Carson Jones. Can't say I'm particularly that enthused about the Top Rank bill on Boxnation even if Ancajas is on the card

absolutley..ffs

khan needs to calm the fuck down. but doubt he wil resist going toe to toe at some point.

Danny Garcias dad likes this

Just seen the press conference :lol:. Khan's face f***ing dropped when he knew where it was going :lol:. It should, but won't, teach him not to be such an idiot with things he puts out in the public domain.

What was said mate?

:lol: is anyone watching the youtubers fighting on saturday

Probably not marra

Ted Cheddar has a hard fight against Carson Jones. I think it could be too big too soon, but I hope not as he's a cracking fighter. Fancy Dorticos and Okolie to win their fights too

Ted Cheddar has a hard fight against Carson Jones. I think it could be too big too soon, but I hope not as he's a cracking fighter. Fancy Dorticos and Okolie to win their fights too

Most people seem to be backing Gassiev but I'm going for Dorticos as well

Anyone watching Chamberlain vs Okolie tonight?

Really looking forward to this. Both can't stand each other. Should be a decent 50/50 fight.
I was edging towards Okolie but he has a bit much to say so ha'way Chamberlain.

Also see David Price is taking on Povetkin. Can't blame him for taking the fight but I dont give Price even a punchers chance.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to this. Both can't stand each other. Should be a decent 50/50 fight.

Also see David Price is taking on Povetkin. Can't blame him for taking the fight but I dont give Price even a punchers chance.
I'm really excited for it, should be an absolute barn-burner.

Price looks every bit as terrified as Audley did whenever he comes under any pressure whatsoever these days, his last opponent had a 4-11-2 record and Price looked awful. The only logical reason for that fight is that a deal has been done with Povetkin to face Joshua next and Price is the perfect opponent to make him look like a prime Tyson to the casual audience.

Back