Latest boxing crack

I'll be watching, but can't believe this is actually headlining a Saturday Night arena card on Sky. Neither has a professional win of note and Chamberlain has barely had any of his fights televised. Would have been fine in the Bellotti-Jones position or maybe even chief support, but headlining is scraping the barrel for me.

I'll be watching, but can't believe this is actually headlining a Saturday Night arena card on Sky. Neither has a professional win of note and Chamberlain has barely had any of his fights televised. Would have been fine in the Bellotti-Jones position or maybe even chief support, but headlining is scraping the barrel for me.
Shocking for a headliner I agree, got a few quid on chamberlain tonight like. Think he's shown more than okolie and is well over priced.

Shocking for a headliner I agree, got a few quid on chamberlain tonight like. Think he's shown more than okolie and is well over priced.

I do think it will be a decent fight. Maybe a bit overpriced as Chamberlain has had the better preparation and has faced slightly better opposition, most notably Camacho where he was pretty much fighting with one hand, but I am just about going for Okolie, based mainly on his better amateur pedigree. I genuinely don't think either will amount to much though and would be surprised if either won anything more than a British title.

I do think it will be a decent fight. Maybe a bit overpriced as Chamberlain has had the better preparation and has faced slightly better opposition, most notably Camacho where he was pretty much fighting with one hand, but I am just about going for Okolie, based mainly on his better amateur pedigree. I genuinely don't think either will amount to much though and would be surprised if either won anything more than a British title.
Agreed totally, I don't think chamberlain is amazing but just a lot better value than is being offered. Yeah I think chamberlain will end up floating around British/European level max and can imagine okolie heading to heavyweight at his height and being a bit of a puncher. Either way fair play to them for fighting now as opposed to racking up a 20-0 record against shite.

This headline fight is only s 10 rounder!!!

Lanky fella looks weak as out. A decent puncher will clean him out. Legs are like string.

Gassiev stops Dorticos in the 12th! Incredible fight but Dorticos' chin throughout that was almost too good for his own good

If that isn't amongst the top 3 FOTY candidates come the end of the year I'd be astonished. Unbelievable stuff

Back