Latest boxing crack

Fury doesn’t strike me as the type to shit himself at the thought of any opponent.

I don’t think he’d ever think anything other than a one sided beat-down would happen.
Course he doesn’t. Shit himself. Ffs
Remember when boxing used to be about boxing rather than a bloody soap opera?
Still is. How many example do you want from ‘back in the day’.

This year has been
Immense and the upcoming fights are. Personally wouldn’t be so melodramatic about it.

Btw todays news is gash, shite in fact, but we move on. And the reality is it’s usyk v fury that’s the big one. ‘Undisputed’.
This all day long and twice on Sunday.
Zero chance. Be great like.

Last edited:
He’s already praising Charr and building up the fight on his social media man

The bloke had this fight signed weeks ago , christ even I was nearly fooled !!

What an absolute whopper Fury has proved to be here mind. Force an impossible deadline on AJ just so he can claim AJ has bottled it. Absolutely shit craic from the Gypsy King.

Your gonna get people claiming Joshua’s ducked him in this fight and he’s pushing that but its like he’s gone against his team by this deadline today all the while Charr has been talking up his fight with Fury

Bit bizarre like !

Whyte telling fury to shut up and stop being silly.😂😂 I can’t disagree with him
Your gonna get people claiming Joshua’s ducked him in this fight and he’s pushing that but its like he’s gone against his team by this deadline today all the while Charr has been talking up his fight with Fury

Bit bizarre like !
I’m backing Joshua in this one. Can’t trust Eddie Hearn btw one little bit as he is the dazn cash cow. But I believe Joshua would have the fight no problem at all.
I am genuinely baffled by the amount of people defending Fury over this mind.

Fighting Charr, who only last year boxed Christopher Lovejoy :lol:

The bloke is a complete bullshitter.
Nobody can defend ‘if’ fury fights charr btw. Gash fight.

Last edited:
Fury, top class in the ring, utter penis outside of it. He’s going down in everyone’s estimations after climbing the mountain.

Following the second Wilder fight, he was idolised by everyone. He’s undoing all that hard work now by going on like an utter tit.

I can’t understand it though, he clearly beats Joshua and obviously is not afraid of him, so why the unrealistic deadline. Aye fair enough, say you have a week on Monday, but not 48 hours.

He’s saying they’ve had the contract for 10 days and still pissing about.

Fury, top class in the ring, utter penis outside of it. He’s going down in everyone’s estimations after climbing the mountain.

Following the second Wilder fight, he was idolised by everyone. He’s undoing all that hard work now by going on like an utter tit.

I can’t understand it though, he clearly beats Joshua and obviously is not afraid of him, so why the unrealistic deadline. Aye fair enough, say you have a week on Monday, but not 48 hours.

He’s saying they’ve had the contract for 10 days and still pissing about.
3rd wilder fight also...

casual Boxing fans are easily the most fickle sports fans around, the opinion on fury changes every few months......most of the time I find it pretty pathetic.

however Futy trying to make and control making the fight on social media is just f***ing stupid and he is embarrassing himself this time Like....as whyet said just shut up and let frankie and Eddie get where they get.

personally I actually think the fight will be made back end or beginning of this week and everyone will shut up again..😂😎

Back