Latest boxing crack

3rd wilder fight also...

casual Boxing fans are easily the most fickle sports fans around, the opinion on fury changes every few months......most of the time I find it pretty pathetic.

however Futy trying to make and control making the fight on social media is just f***ing stupid and he is embarrassing himself this time Like....as whyet said just shut up and let frankie and Eddie get where they get.

personally I actually think the fight will be made back end or beginning of this week and everyone will shut up again..😂😎
The casuals do my tits in, on site with a bloke last month. Said he was a big boxing fan, talked about about Joshua fury etc. Then I said to him, it looks like Spence is fighting Crawford then with a bit luck.
He didn’t have a clue what I was on about ffs

Whyte telling fury to shut up and stop being silly.😂😂 I can’t disagree with him

I’m backing Joshua in this one. Can’t trust Eddie Hearn btw one little bit as he is the dazn cash cow. But I believe Joshua would have the fight no problem at all.

Nobody can defend ‘if’ fury fights charr btw. Gash fight.
Mate its took yours and plenty or back and forth but here we are finally in agreement against Tyson Fury

Think i’m gonna print the post off and frame it !!

Not sure about not trusting Hearn said before he’s happy to throw Joshua into any situation where Hearn and his business partners can earn plenty of money !!
At least fury has beat his demons and doesn’t touch cocaine anymore :lol::lol::lol:

Man i’ve been known as been anti-Fury but i had to stop myself from posting this !

My wifes like a drugs sleuth and loves looking at someone and assessing what drugs they’ve been on and was 100% certain this is spot on Fury on it again like

Last edited:
Mate its took yours and plenty or back and forth but here we are finally in agreement against Tyson Fury

Not sure about not trusting Hearn said before he’s happy to throw Joshua into any situation where Hearn and his business partners can earn plenty of money !!

Man i’ve been known as been anti-Fury but i had to stop myself from posting this !

My wifes like a drugs sleuth and loves looking at someone and assessing what drugs they’ve been on and was 100% certain this is spot on Fury on it again like
He’s a raging coke head. This is a few shows he’s been to now when he’s been wired to the mains.

Whyte telling fury to shut up and stop being silly.😂😂 I can’t disagree with him

I’m backing Joshua in this one. Can’t trust Eddie Hearn btw one little bit as he is the dazn cash cow. But I believe Joshua would have the fight no problem at all.

Nobody can defend ‘if’ fury fights charr btw. Gash fight.

It’s the sort of fight I’d have expected him to take when he made his comeback.

Really poor if it happens but Warren and Hearn are both saying talks are ongoing so who knows. Maybe Fury is just trying to rock the boat.

Diven get carried away, I still think it may happen 😂🤷‍♂️😂. It’s more on this occasion Tyson someone needs to delete Tyson’s social media, not helpful and looks a bellend.
Expect a kugan/Eddie interview later.
I can’t listen to them two together anymore, kugan is a sycophant....

So Warren confirms the negotiations are finished and Charr has already confirmed that he has signed an agreement to fight 3 Queensbury fighters Fury, Joyce and Dubois and we’re meant to believe that Joshua ducked Fury and that agreement was signed and sorted in 3 hours this morning ?!?

If he was backing out of this to fight Usyk then fair enough but I don’t see how he can take weeks to send the contract, but then complain when it takes Joshua that long to sign it when he says so.

He always said he only needed a 4-6 week camp for AJ so what’s the rush?

I know people on here seem to be very anti AJ/Matchroom but even the biggest Fury fan can’t defend this imo.

Why are people discussing whether to defend Fury or not. He talks a load of shite, enjoy it for what it is - a bit of shithousery.

Shame he's going to fight Charr for a pointless regular belt, but as long as there's a proper fight in March or so, then hey ho.

Why are people discussing whether to defend Fury or not. He talks a load of shite, enjoy it for what it is - a bit of shithousery.

Shame he's going to fight Charr for a pointless regular belt, but as long as there's a proper fight in March or so, then hey ho.
Shit housery is funny though, teasing us with the fight we’ve all wanted for the best part of 5 year or summit with no real intention of taking it is tedious and boring.

It’s not remotely entertaining though. The bloke is a bare faced liar.

Why would Fury not want to fight a very average Joshua?
Care to explain.
I'm pleased for AJ it saves him getting a good twatting.
Fan boy of either fighter or just a boxing fan in general you cant say with an seriousness that Joshua is very average, his confidence is shot and he knows his limitations now more than ever but

Yes he’s been beat twice in a row but thats to a fighter that could be the best currently active, his other loss he got concussed by a punch and never got over it

Aside from that no matter how good or poor of era twice unified champion in 24 fights and olympic gold with arguably as good a resume as any other HW’s is not very average

Back