Latest boxing crack

Going to be interesting. Clearly Hearn doesn't want anything to do with Fury. Usyk doesn't want Fury this year. Who does Fury fight this year? Who does Joyce fight next as clearly he's in the mix now... A fight Vs Uysk would be interesting. People just seem to be avoiding each other at the moment. Whyte is quiet. Wilder is sniffing about. Just get some fights sorted

No doubt after last night that Joyce is elite. He beats AJ IMO. Fury and Usyk would be in very tough fights with him at the very least. To be honest i think style wise Wilder would be wrong for him, with those looping shots. Just don't think he's elusive enough and you can't repeatedly absorb that power.

Emphatic from Joyce. Always enjoyed watching him. Yes he is slow, but fun to watch such an unconventional and oddly shaped beast just walk other heavyweights down
I think he looked alot faster last night. Not fast but faster.
Going to be interesting. Clearly Hearn doesn't want anything to do with Fury. Usyk doesn't want Fury this year. Who does Fury fight this year? Who does Joyce fight next as clearly he's in the mix now... A fight Vs Uysk would be interesting. People just seem to be avoiding each other at the moment. Whyte is quiet. Wilder is sniffing about. Just get some fights sorted
Wilder is matched up. Fights in 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Joyce is fascinating ! Massive win last night, good performance not as slow as he’s seemed before but great pressure, chin and stamina !

Beats the b-level fighters like Wilder, Whyte etc after all Parker was pushed properly by Whyte and Chisora, he gives Joshua a massive horrible test and maybe wins and then gives Usyk and Fury huge problems !

Adds a very interesting change up to the HW division

Joyce is fascinating ! Massive win last night, good performance not as slow as he’s seemed before but great pressure, chin and stamina !

Beats the b-level fighters like Wilder, Whyte etc after all Parker was pushed properly by Whyte and Chisora, he gives Joshua a massive horrible test and maybe wins and then gives Usyk and Fury huge problems !

Shame he is 37 so doesn't have time to sit about while the others arse about with contracts and bullshit.

Why doesn't Fury just fight Usyk 2 months later for undisputed (if Usyk has a injury?) Otherwise he'll end up fighting Charr or someone equally poor like that won't he, keeps calling Usyk a middleweight so by that logic should be an absolute walk in the park for him.

Why doesn't Fury just fight Usyk 2 months later for undisputed (if Usyk has a injury?) Otherwise he'll end up fighting Charr or someone equally poor like that won't he, keeps calling Usyk a middleweight so by that logic should be an absolute walk in the park for him.
Because Fury’s master of public and media manipulation thats what he’s all about and more and more people are seeing that !

He’s playing games with this Joshua fight offer ( Charr is confident he’s fighting him Dec 3rd )

He’s classless and tacky with his ‘ banter ‘ with Usyk should just have the balls and the decency and wait will the end of Feb and fight Usyk for undisputed
Shame he is 37 so doesn't have time to sit about while the others arse about with contracts and bullshit.
Blokes just made out of oak aint he, he trains with rugby lads and they all had their bone density tested and the lads were like 3 times more dense than a normal bloke where Joyce was 5 times ! Explains a lot

Your right with his age though.

Last edited:
This. If he was 4 years younger he'd have the time to wait and get his shot, but at 37, he really has to get it done in the next year for me and I can see Usyk, Joshua and Fury (all to different degrees) just waiting him out and using the 'already agreed to fight such and such, or 'mandatory' fight by whatever sanctioning body' to serve having to face him.

He's in the camp of dangerous fighter with little to no reward for the big names for beating him

Because Fury’s master of public and media manipulation thats what he’s all about and more and more people are seeing that !

He’s playing games with this Joshua fight offer ( Charr is confident he’s fighting him Dec 3rd )

He’s classless and tacky with his ‘ banter ‘ with Usyk should just have the balls and the decency and wait will the end of Feb and fight Usyk for undisputed

Yeah this is spot on, what Usyk has done almost mirrors what Fury did to a certain extent (apart from the fact Usyk actually went ahead with a rematch) seems Fury went on a downward spiral as he didn't get the credit he felt he deserved after - so the way he's carried-on recently discrediting Usyk says a lot about his character, ...he's absolutely classless, no real banter just certain tired catchphrases in his locker... 'dosser' 'sausage' etc, as you say hopefully more people see through this.

Been posting for months in here that Joyce makes a mess of AJ….got a few pelters but they’ll be agreeing in the main now. styles and all
That. Be a f***ing cracking fight while it lasts. If fury v aj doesn’t get made I’d love that.

Although the dream fight is wilder v Joyce. Have to see if he can take those bombs anarl.
I thinks he’s scared

Last edited:
Been posting for months in here that Joyce makes a mess of AJ….got a few pelters but they’ll be agreeing in the main now. styles and all
That. Be a f***ing cracking fight while it lasts. If fury v aj doesn’t get made I’d love that.

Although the dream fight is wilder v Joyce. Have to see if he can take those bombs anarl.

I thinks he’s scared
100% agree with you on everything there mate !

I think he can take what Wilder can throw at him like Wilder will bounce off him

Yeah this is spot on, what Usyk has done almost mirrors what Fury did to a certain extent (apart from the fact Usyk actually went ahead with a rematch) seems Fury went on a downward spiral as he didn't get the credit he felt he deserved after - so the way he's carried-on recently discrediting Usyk says a lot about his character, ...he's absolutely classless, no real banter just certain tired catchphrases in his locker... 'dosser' 'sausage' etc, as you say hopefully more people see through this.

Definitely starting to wear thin now. Loved the whole comeback and wilder trilogy, but this shite with AJ and Usyk is getting boring now.

I thinks he’s scared
It's possible, when the shoe was on the other foot Fury jumped in the ring (after Wilder v Szpilka?) Screaming to make undisputed... now it's the other way around first thing Fury does is call out Joshua who's coming off 2 back to back losses and blanks a Usyk fight

He has a granite chin, we know he's super durable. But do you think he could take Wilders shots? I don't think so. To beat wilder you have to put him on the back foot and be elusive. Joyce is one of the best at doing the former but struggles with the later, too easy to hit.
100% agree with you on everything there mate !

I think he can take what Wilder can throw at him like Wilder will bounce off him
Wilder has extreme power, if he's able to do that it would be amazing.

Last edited:
He has a granite chin, we know he's super durable. But do you think he could take Wilders shots? I don't think so. To beat wilder you have to put him on the back foot and be elusive. Joyce is one of the best at doing the former but struggles with the later, too easy to hit.

Wilder has extreme power, if he's able to do that it would be amazing.
He’s got amazing power but its never kept an elite boxer down and he's only faced one in Fury, down 4 times in 30 rounds but couldnt keep him down so how good is it really when you look at the calibre and rankings of his other opponents ?!?

I thinks he’s scared
i agree with you, and i think he takes care of Wilder easily as well

people keep call him a always going forward plodder, but forget that he's an always going forward plodder constantly firing out punishing jabs

i think he walks through the current gunshy version of AJ, and as long as he can take 3-4 bombs from Wilder he walks through his non-existent defence and stops him within 5

He’s got amazing power but its never kept an elite boxer down and he's only faced one in Fury, down 4 times in 30 rounds but couldnt keep him down so how good is it really when you look at the calibre and rankings of his other opponents ?!?
I agree that Fury is the only absolute elite level fighter he's faced. But not all elite fighters have good chins and by the same token, not all non elite fighters have poor chins. Of the 41 KO's there'll be some durable guys that he's despatched of with that devestating power.

As much as I love and rate Joyce, he doesn't have much head movement, is a sitting duck if we're being honest. Which is fine because he's so durable and game but just don't think you can get away with being so easy to hit against Wilder.

Back