Latest boxing crack

Fan boy of either fighter or just a boxing fan in general you cant say with an seriousness that Joshua is very average, his confidence is shot and he knows his limitations now more than ever but

Yes he’s been beat twice in a row but thats to a fighter that could be the best currently active, his other loss he got concussed by a punch and never got over it

Aside from that no matter how good or poor of era twice unified champion in 24 fights and olympic gold with arguably as good a resume as any other HW’s is not very average
Very average for a supposed top heavyweight at the moment.
He’s lost it.
If Fury fights Charr he deserves all the critscism coming his way. I personally think its all posturing bollocks though and the fight will get made.
Both sides said the fight wouldn’t be happening. Eddie said that Fury wanted 24 hours for the contract to be signed in a video on the 24th.

They’re just as bad as each other.

Last edited:

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that DAZN/Hearn will try anything to stop Joshua taking the fight. He’s just signed a mega deal with them, and if he goes and gets battered off Fury, that will be 3 convincing losses on the bounce.

The fighter is normally in charge though, so what he says should be final.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that DAZN/Hearn will try anything to stop Joshua taking the fight. He’s just signed a mega deal with them, and if he goes and gets battered off Fury, that will be 3 convincing losses on the bounce.

It would be interesting to see the contract details.

I don’t think it’s anything other than possibly no rematch clause in it.

I agree with this, DAZN would lose a fortune if he got knocked out.
Also agree that Fury is becoming boring and annoying.

Joshua should be jumping at the chance, especially at 60/40, he really has no right to be in a title fight right now, couple of wins under his belt first maybe, they haven't signed as they don't want to put any more dents in there cash cow atm, so instead will probably have a few easy fights, same as fury with charr🤷😂

Back