Latest boxing crack

Kell now getting all aresy because sky didn’t buy the fight. f***ing hell man 😃. What did he expect.
Not a huge Eddie fan but well said. Just greed on Kelly’s part.

Shows the collective IQ of his team if they thought they could side step Hearn and get on Sky PPV ffs.

& As you say, not the biggest Hearn fan myself, but he's stuck with Brook through all sorts of shite when he could've easily sacked him off and been well within his right to.

Fall on your sword and all that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too, I just see him catching Usyk like he did Spilka and then Usyk folding. However that is my heart, my head says Usyk sidesteps him all fight whilst pinging him, will then stop him round 10ish.

Chisora struggles like fuck with lateral movement, but I'm interested to see whether Usyk's body can stand up to the extra demands at heavyweight. He's had a few injury issues and stepping at up at his age leaves some interesting questions for me. Can his joints stand up to being ragged around by big heavys

Chisora struggles like fuck with lateral movement, but I'm interested to see whether Usyk's body can stand up to the extra demands at heavyweight. He's had a few injury issues and stepping at up at his age leaves some interesting questions for me. Can his joints stand up to being ragged around by big heavys
I think we will know everything within 1-2 rounds max of how it will pan out. I can well imagine Chisora being side stepped and pinged with left hands that have him out if ideas quick.

I think we will know everything within 1-2 rounds max of how it will pan out. I can well imagine Chisora being side stepped and pinged with left hands that have him out if ideas quick.

Thing with Usyk is he can get clipped as he's finding his feet. I know Chisora isn't usually a 1 punch KO kind of person but remember Bellew started very well against Usyk. But it's like saying 'Wow look at how that Ford Focus just overtook that Ferrari', except the Ferrari is crawling along in traffic in second gear whilst the Ford is going all out in fifth.

Inoue fight not on British telly.....f***ing sky need to sort there shit out. Is that card with the lasses ppv, that really will be a pisstake.

Sky get plenty of stick and rightly so but BT are somehow a lot worse. Given the links Warren has with Arum they really should have done some sort of deal with Top Rank to air their fights.

Sky get plenty of stick and rightly so but BT are somehow a lot worse. Given the links Warren has with Arum they really should have done some sort of deal with Top Rank to air their fights.
Maybe. But comparable budgets and viewership are chalk and cheese.
and they have done Dubois v joyce free.....hard to knock that.

And arum link irrelevant in terms of sky had chance to buy loma v Lopez. (Top rank) Hearn said he controls the budget and prefers to spend on his stable.

Last edited:
Maybe. But comparable budgets and viewership are chalk and cheese.
and they have done Dubois v joyce free.....hard to knock that.

And arum link irrelevant in terms of sky had chance to buy loma v Lopez. (Top rank) Hearn said he controls the budget and prefers to spend on his stable.
They don’t reveal their subscriber base do they? I wouldn’t expect it to be hugely different to be honest

Back