Latest boxing crack

Looking forward to the main event this weekend, although I’m abreast of headliners and watch most of the iFL videos, I’m not a “die hard” boxing fan and the rest of the card looks a bit “meh” to me?

I think Usyk will batter Chisora but won’t be able to get him out. I think there’s a good chance the towel will come in. I can’t find that bet on Skybet apart from TKO...seems a big enough distinction to me from the ref stopping it so would like to back it

Kell Brook man sacked off sky Eddie and ingle to negotiate and go alone for the Crawford fight on premier sports...😃.
eddie will be fuming inside.

mickey duff was right, ‘if you want loyalty buy a f***ing dog‘
Kell now getting all aresy because sky didn’t buy the fight. f***ing hell man 😃. What did he expect.
Not a huge Eddie fan but well said. Just greed on Kelly’s part.

I shouldn’t, but I’m going to buy Chisora.

can’t really go to the pub these days, so makes a reasonable Saturday night in. Am I fuck paying for the shitty SAFC stream again mind. Well not this week anyway
Aye same here, keep me entertained Saturday night
Ordering the Chisora PPV for Saturday night. First time ordering a PPV, do sky just add the price of the ppv to next month's bill or take the money from bank account when the ppv starts?
Goes on to your next bill

Last edited:
Get in......had on, not on the planner?

Yeah I can't find it yet either.

I'll have another look tomorrow

Does anybody know anything about that lovejoy on the undercard? Can't find much online. He's fighting dave allen. Looks like it might be off actually due to a contract dispute

Back