Latest boxing crack

Sky get plenty of stick and rightly so but BT are somehow a lot worse. Given the links Warren has with Arum they really should have done some sort of deal with Top Rank to air their fights.
and tbf bt sports give fightsport fans UFC.
They don’t reveal their subscriber base do they? I wouldn’t expect it to be hugely different to be honest
Give over. I’d be amazed if it’s been anywhere near close to 30% of cash generated

and tbf bt sports give fightsport fans UFC.

Give over. I’d be amazed if it’s been anywhere near close to 30% of cash generated
Well. Sky has more Premier League, but BT has all the European stuff, plus some of the European leagues

Sky has more cricket and international rugby. BT has domestic rugby

Sky has NFL, BT has MLB

BT has UFC

Sky will be bigger yes, but BT is far from irrelevant these days

Fuck that shite man :)
😂😂😂😂. I love it like. Got into when it was on bravo. It’s canny man. Give it a go 😉😉😉
Well. Sky has more Premier League, but BT has all the European stuff, plus some of the European leagues

Sky has more cricket and international rugby. BT has domestic rugby

Sky has NFL, BT has MLB

BT has UFC

Sky will be bigger yes, but BT is far from irrelevant these days
Mate. It’s 20 quid for bt channel. It’s 20 to 100 for sky. Not even same ball park interns of cash generated of programme subscriptions.

sky have been dominant for 25 years. And well deserved btw.

didnt say bt was irrelevant. Just a a view that cash will be hugely smaller. And not similar.

But Bt as an actual business is f***ing mega

Last edited:
😂😂😂😂. I love it like. Got into when it was on bravo. It’s canny man. Give it a go 😉😉😉

Mate. It’s 20 quid for bt channel. It’s 20 to 100 for sky. Not even same ball park interns of cash generated of programme subscriptions.

sky have been dominant for 25 years. And well deserved btw.

didnt say bt was irrelevant. Just a a view that cash will be hugely smaller. And not similar.

But Bt as an actual business is f***ing mega
Sky website has a combined sky sports and bt sport package for £40. BT sport seems to be £29.99

all sky sports is £23

Latest figures I can find

sky 23 million subscribers
Bt 1.9 million

far far Less I even imagined.
Sky website has a combined sky sports and bt sport package for £40. BT sport seems to be £29.99
That’s sports. ‘Cash generated of subscriptions’ as I’ve stated a few times above.

See below btw. It’s embarrassingly wide Search yourself ‘, bit of a daft debate tbh.

Last edited:
The Sky arselicking of Chisora is unbearable.

Saying Uysk is too light to be a heavyweight but then go onto say Haye was lighter when he was champ 🤣

Madness to predict Heavyweight boxing what’s gone on lately but i can’t see anything than a Uysk victory, might have light hands but his footwork is elite level, Southpaw anarl to make it extra awkward

Back