Keith Bell South Shields

Keith Bell-end, not so f***ing hard now is he?
I would imagine he'll be bone hard by now. Only very briefly did i spend some time in his vicinity and believe you me, you wouldn't have said anything like that to him. Not the biggest bloke i've seen and not the ugliest, but fuck me the menace that emanated from him was terrifying for this 17yo Upstart fan. Sharp got out of dodge and never clapped eyes on him again in private, just in public.

Yes Ritchie is still around but is 64 Now.

Him and Ronnie Nezza were the Hardmen of Shields in that Era not Keith Bell.

Keith Bell fought Ronnie Nezza a few times and never beat him yet. As somebody rightly said earlier in the thread, he went to Fight Nezza with his Head Shaved, in a pair of shorts and full of Vaseline. He still got beat......

Yes Ritchie is still around but is 64 Now.

Him and Ronnie Nezza were the Hardmen of Shields in that Era not Keith Bell.

Keith Bell fought Ronnie Nezza a few times and never beat him yet. As somebody rightly said earlier in the thread, he went to Fight Nezza with his Head Shaved, in a pair of shorts and full of Vaseline. He still got beat......

Aye, bit of a handful was Ritchie. In fact his sister would have paggered most blokes. :)

Aye, bit of a handful was Ritchie. In fact his sister would have paggered most blokes. :)
When I was in college 15 odd years ago one of the lads who wasn't from shields was talking about this lass he was getting into. "Aye she's alright like, got a weird second name -Topper or something"

The lecturer overheard and actually turned around in class and went "is it Topping? Your a braver man than me son to be messing about with them :lol:"

When I was in college 15 odd years ago one of the lads who wasn't from shields was talking about this lass he was getting into. "Aye she's alright like, got a weird second name -Topper or something"

The lecturer overheard and actually turned around in class and went "is it Topping? Your a braver man than me son to be messing about with them :lol:"
There was a topping from pennywell he was a mad fucker aswell. Stabbed someone to death.

Back