Keith Bell South Shields

Do you think they just move en masse together?!? Billy is dead, as is Foster, the boss hasn’t existed since they got sent down.
I thought a fair few of the Carruthers moved down there? I know Billy is gone. Flannigan's are still in shields I think. No idea about Roman, etc.

I remember him being in the gazette for biting some blokes lip or eyebrow off while he was having a haircut
I was talking about the BOSS in that post you quoted originally mate.

I thought a fair few of the Carruthers moved down there? I know Billy is gone. Flannigan's are still in shields I think. No idea about Roman, etc.

A fair few? There was only bill and Gary, and billy is dead. Kev was never involved he’s a successful businessman.

Roman G? He was never in the boss, he’s a smackhead shoplifter.

My apologies. I was too young when it was all going on, it's all just whispers as my sister went to Mortimer when all the younger ones were there.

I briefly went out with flannys sister when I was just a pup and they were on the rise, was a bit scary at the time. Never had owt to do with them other than knowing a few of their younger brothers, flannys younger brother is spot on and in to nowt like that, and Kev is a self made millionaire from Richmond taxis. One of the nicest lads you could meet too.

I briefly went out with flannys sister when I was just a pup and they were on the rise, was a bit scary at the time. Never had owt to do with them other than knowing a few of their younger brothers, flannys younger brother is spot on and in to nowt like that, and Kev is a self made millionaire from Richmond taxis. One of the nicest lads you could meet too.
I was in his Davey's year at Mortimer. He was sound tbh, teachers always were wankers to him as obviously they knew his brother and dad were inside. Been years since I seen him like.

Back