Keith Bell South Shields

Shared them loads of times, got f***ing loads! He was one crazy bastard!
My old man was his nemesis. Used to fight like fuck when they were teenagers.
Me old fella died this year as it happens
From stories they will be fighting now. :lol:

Last edited:
you don't get a reputation like bell had for nothing. He could obviously handle himself but he was also a big time bully. Would think nothing of slapping someone about for no other reason than he didn't like their face. Usually had his muppet's with him as well.

Wasn't he going to release a book naming murders and the top criminals?[/QUOT
let's be honest, he was a small time gangster from Shields, who never seemed to do a great deal of time in prison for some er reason. When he did do a bit someone threw him over the balcony for some reason.

He was meant to be revealing who murdered knighta.
I guess he would have had as much of an idea as you or me based on concrete evidence. His dancing days were done by then. If he really did know then I guess that case would have been solved by now.

Last edited:
The "man" who according to legend infamously threw his pit bull off the cliffs at Marsden Grotto to test its suitability to be his accomplice. His reasoning was that if it survived, then it was sufficiently hard to live. If it didn't survive, then it obviously didn't qualify.

I guess he would have had as much of an idea as you or me based on concrete evidence. His dancing days were done by then. If he really did know then I guess that case would have been solved by now.
He'll definitely have known that mind. Shields is a small town.

Owld "Ding Dong" deed eh, not exactly an animal lover was he. I have a vague memory of him going down for arson, rumour was a few horses were killed in the blaze. Probably bollocks.

Is Big Red still around?

Back