Keel Square Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

https://wikitravel.org/en/Sunderland
Sunderland Museum & Winter Gardens The most visited museum outside of London gives a modern, entertaining and visually stimulating tour back in time though the fascinating history of Sunderland. Exploring the city's past from pre-history to the present day, the museum explores each of the industries which helped the city to grow through the boomtimes to their demise in the 20th Century. Opened in 2000 the museum also now boasts the beautiful Winter Gardens - a sub-tropical oasis for plants from around the world.

I was wrong it seems...we’re #1. :lol:

@moshpit @the boot @Nipple Salad

:lol::lol::lol:

He want a rusty crane with lights on
This article is an outline and needs more content. It has a template, but there is not enough informationpresent. Please plunge forward and help it grow!

Last updated by Boris.Bear

The winter gardens are instantly forgettable for heavens sake. Lets have some honesty in here ffs. Should have been built as per the original.

Google the clyde crane for an example of what we could have done.

A restored, working crane where visitors can go up and operate it. All part of a musuem and development celebrating shipbuilding on the Clyde.

Imagine something like that on the site of the old Laings yard with the cranes they had there.

Sad thing is he knows its bollocks but posts this shit just to perpetuate his 'internet persona'.
It needs something, perhaps @Boris Bear strung up by the heels on the hook so visitors can dunk him in the Wear

There was a similar story in the echo a while back and it was just the free museums
More misinformation from #BorisBlair

Last edited:
https://wikitravel.org/en/Sunderland
Sunderland Museum & Winter Gardens The most visited museum outside of London gives a modern, entertaining and visually stimulating tour back in time though the fascinating history of Sunderland. Exploring the city's past from pre-history to the present day, the museum explores each of the industries which helped the city to grow through the boomtimes to their demise in the 20th Century. Opened in 2000 the museum also now boasts the beautiful Winter Gardens - a sub-tropical oasis for plants from around the world.

I was wrong it seems...we’re #1. :lol:

@moshpit @the boot @Nipple Salad

:lol::lol::lol:
You were wrong. Way out. Its not in the top 50.

Unless @moshpit is annoying folk on multiple threads I doubt it

Go back to the vaux thread. All he had to do was answer a question or say 'i dont know'. He ignored it about 4 times, told a pack of lies and then went on massively pedantic over a spelling error. Just acted a total bellend on the whole thread.

Some people will twist on 21 when it comes to Sunderland
I don't see many people twisting, it's nice to have the facts and not have smoke blown up our arses, I see people that want the best for the town and cheesed off with getting the crumbs from the table, some folks are happy with anything that's thrown at them and this as been Sunderland's downfall, both for the town and the football club, making do with chod, canny owld Sunderland," that'll dee man, it's better than nowt".
Maybe the towns people should all twist together, we might have our voices heard for once, or we can make do with another concrete box being built every other year, I've lived in various towns and cities in the UK and I can honestly say, Sunderland lags behind every single one of them and I'd love to see that change, lets hope it's happening now, it's not before time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back