Keel Square Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any idea on when work will start. Been nearly a year since this wad floated. Be better for that area if this is built. May encourage the tax building redevelopment and corner flag demolition.

The old Gill Bridge polliss station?
Boulevard

I really hope the Vaux development is the catalyst for the city centre, but I have no confidence at all, and expect it to be a white elephant.
That's the spirit.

I suppose you'll be right and all those people who have forged success careers in regeneration will be wrong

Any idea on when work will start. Been nearly a year since this wad floated. Be better for that area if this is built. May encourage the tax building redevelopment and corner flag demolition.

2018 Q1

That's the spirit.

I suppose you'll be right and all those people who have forged success careers in regeneration will be wrong
I’m sorry Bozza lad, but I’m too used to talk in this town, it’s time for action.

I’m always one to back these developments and let the people in the know manage them, but I need to see positive results.

Is this one the Holiday Inn where the space was cleared a few months ago adjacent to high street west? I have been very excited about this one for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back