JET2 Flight refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paid mine up knowing it wouldn't happen. On credit card like, for whatever extra cover that provides. Although the deposit was £300. If it was £100 I think I'd have just written it off and saved myself the hassle.

just paid our balance for early July, wont happen but hopefully covered by either cred card,travel insurance or abta?

Ours is through Jet2 direct so will get money back from them, but it's getting paid on 0% credit card anyway so only need to pay off 1% of balance each month. Think I might just try & ring them beforehand to get them telt I want a full refund & not vouchers or reschedules when the inevitable happens.

Ours is through Jet2 direct so will get money back from them, but it's getting paid on 0% credit card anyway so only need to pay off 1% of balance each month. Think I might just try & ring them beforehand to get them telt I want a full refund & not vouchers or reschedules when the inevitable happens.
ours is jet2 also, the missus rang and was told no decisions being made past end of May yet.
Said we could re-book for later in year but would incur a change premium, so sitting tight.
I dont want a voucher either, company may go bust before spending it.

I had flights booked to Heathrow for UFC London, BA cancelled them & they've issued me with a code to use in the next 12 months, probably best hanging on till nearer your departure date & they'll contact you, I got an e mail & it came up on the BA app aswell.
i dont want a code i want the money. i know the flight hasnt been running so its gonna be cancelled. sneaky little *****.
hopefully its opened by the end of the month.

i dont want a code i want the money. i know the flight hasnt been running so its gonna be cancelled. sneaky little *****.
Hopefully FCO travel advice is still in force when your flights due & you'll be entitled to a full refund, my flights were internal UK so FCO advice didn't apply, was just before the lockdown aswell, so a code to rebook was my only option. Hope you get sorted though m8, loads in the same boat.

Just saw if you get a refund and you have a surplus on your Barclaycard you can transfer it to a bank account

Our flights to London and back for the 14th May were cancelled over ten days ago..spoke with BA on Saturday afternoon and they have refunded the cost but it will take between 14-21 days.. On the other hand We travel to Crete on the 5th May ,back the 12th with TUI and they have cancelled but had no contact from them other than their boss saying our hol had bitten the dust. Now trying to contact TUI is like trying to contact the dead...Mind a seance might be the better option.. Trying to palm off a voucher but my ATOL certificates says a full refund is due if they cancel.

Can’t even get through to EasyJet. They say their call centres are closed and just get cut off.

Only options on the app/website are rebook or vouchers.

Just waiting it out. I’m only booked for Belfast on Friday so won’t lose any sleep over it but would be nice to just be given the legally required options instead of all this bullshit.
Martin Lewis site should give the required info.

Have to fly back to work in Thailand next month. Just looked at flights , currently only Aeroflot via Moscow available, nice 24 hour flight :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back